39

"Hoseok-ah" Jin put his hands on his hips in a sassy way. "Can you stop and just be direct at least once in your entire life" he sighed as I gave him a dull look.
"I mean" he walked closer to me, sitting on the couch.
"Everyone. Every single one knows it by now and even PD-nim ships you two" Seokjin chuckled at the funny image of Bang PD-nim in his mind.
"Why do you keep on being shy? it's not like you AT ALL" he sighed again, emphasizing the last part.

Honestly I don't know either.

"Yea hyung why don't you make a move" Jimin and Taehyung abruptly joined the conversation.
"If you don't, I will" Taehyung made a pervy face.

"Aish just do whatever" I answered after a while, searching for a way to avoid this subject, ruffling my hair in frustration.

"But I still don't get this thing about not saying her name" Taehyung made a perplexed face.

"It's not my fault if I get flustered ok?" I harshly countered.
They stayed silent, hopefully understanding my sudden uneasiness.

"Hyung don't let go if you really love her" Jimin followed me when I left.

"Jimin you don't get it-"

"What? That it's harder than I think? Or is it because she's not perfect? In any case I, we saw the state you were in and you are now." he looked directly through my soul.
"It's like you've come back to life..."

I didn't really reply anything because I myself noticed it was true.

She is just like any other girl but I simply felt dead without her.

When I came back I felt the need to see her everyday, sense her sweet scent, touch her skin, whisper through her soft hair, have her near when I sleep, hold her tight in my arms and keep her safe from anything harmful because she's just so fragile.

It was like being oxygen deprived.

How am I supposed to tell her all of this?
I don't want to scare her away and there's also another reason why I decided to keep these feelings inside, this voice in my head is telling me it's not the right time.

I'm aware and I think that it's totally strange falling for someone so quickly too, yet I did, oh yes if I did and very deep.

she's casted a spell on me ugh

"We're not trying to rush anything hyung but you don't have much time" Jimin grinned trying to make me nervous and he successfully did.

I unlocked my phone to look at her.

I always did it whenever I missed her.
Yes I haven't changed my lockscreen for a while and this is the longest I have ever kept the same picture.

My heart did tiny backflips for the billionth time as I stared at her beautiful features.

"Hoseok-ah get ready we need to leave for the radio program" Yoongi reminded as I seemed to forget, too immersed in my thoughts.
"I wonder when you'll stop staring at your phone now that you've got the same person in front of your eyes" he mumbled.

"Ugh I don't wanna work" I whined while doing as he said blushing a little.

"Then you wanna live on the street?" He replied.

"I don't know. An Army will surely adopt me" I joked thinking about how hilarious it'd be.

It's weird how I work better when I'm under a lot of stress da heck
I have no idea how this chapter turned out but anyways I wanted to do it so I did yes it's a little short but whatev
AND 1K READS????????????????????????????????????? OMF THANK YOUUUUU