41

The next morning I woke up again to a quiet dorm, however found another gift box as a substitute to their absence.
Still had no idea about the addresser behind these but the kind actions formed presents were slowly starting to get me curious and excited.

Carefully placed, inside there was this cute chain choker with little golden stars  all around it.
It was really cute.
I noticed the piece of paper only after lifting the gift, since it was laying under.
'You seriously shine too much even if you're tiny'

This one got to me.
I didn't know if meant in a good way but my cheeks flushed red regardless.

There was really no one in the dorm so I found my portion of breakfast left on the table, for which I felt guilty because I should've done it myself, along with a message on the table, saying they went to practice and I should head there once awake.
The place wasn't very far, just a few blocks away.

I threw on the green hoodie, because why not, with the choker wanting to pay them a visit.

The not-so-chilly wind brushed through my hair as soon as I stepped out.
It was cold because the sun was still a bit tired to fully shine, warming up the day and the immense sky was painted baby blue.
The trees were starting to grow livelier with new leaves to welcome a definitely nicer season, spring.

I snuggled my hands in my pockets already warm while observing the air I emitted, turn into smoke.
Even if I may have had an exploring session on this area, I hadn't really memorised the street well so it wasn't easy to find the right address.

But I do admit, I got to have the worst sense of direction ever.

Still, somehow I managed to not get lost, which would've caused major problems and was able to convince this woman who didn't let me in because she thought I was a sasaeng fan.

Oh wow what a good morning...

"Heiii Jiji's herreee" Jimin jumped on me, wrapping me in a giant sweaty embrace.
Just after Jimin, the other boys started greeting me, as welcoming they were, with affectionate hugs.

"Heyy you look good today" Namjoon complimented.
I felt my heart flutter as he ruffled my hair, already a mess, shyly thanking him.

Soon enough the break ended and all of them got back to practice.
I supposed they were learning a new dance because everyone was struggling, it was quite cute yet funny, and also because I had never seen this coreography before.

And the song was new too.

Only then it hit me. They were preparing a comeback and I was the first Army ever to actually assist it.

What more can I ask for, I thought mentally chanting hallelujah.

So the fangirl feels were trying to explode all over the place despite me tryna keep my cool to not be kicked out.
Even with my iron will, I couldn't help but steal a secret glance at Hoseok, who was already staring back through the huge mirror, and smiled while executing the moves perfectly.

Why does it feel like deja vu...?

J-hope's moves were swift yet strong and powerful, not too much, not too less, just right.

He was sweating crazily, his hair tips were dripping wet, though, that wasn't certainly a valid reason for him to take another break.

I had no idea on whether I should break the eye contact or just keep going, but I didn't want to hold myself back from enjoying one of the rare pleasures in life, that happens to be looking at such a beautiful human being.

Perfectly keeping up with the steps at the same time, he kept changing back the gazes constantly escaping from my eyes, his ones being more seductive. I didn't know if because the choreography required being so or if he was taking initiatives on his own to appear alluring but it was like a teasing game, which may have had turned into a staring contest pretty soon.

It was surprising how he didn't make a single mistake despite the coreography being given to them a week ago, well, he was the dance king after all.

"I'm exhausted" Taehyung lied on the floor taking huge long breaths to regulate enough amount of oxygen.

I was starting to feel useless when the only thing I could do was to give them water bottles.
"Thanks" Yoongi slumped on the couch in the corner, laying back his head.
For a moment he seemed like a corpse, if it wasn't for his eyes still blinking as they wondered to the ceiling, I would've thought something had happened to him.

"Do you like it?" Hoseok asked randomly when it was his turn to get a bottle.
Seeing my confused face he pointed to his neck as to figuratively intend mine.
I widened my eyes questioning if he was the one behind those morning presents.
"Oh I don't know" he smiled, obviously having fun in teasing me. I furrowed my eyebrows to look pissed and his grin got wider.
"I may or may not be that person, who knows" he purposely looked away talking a gulp of water.

I wasn't really THAT determined to discover it so rolling my eyes, I gave up.

"Heii you don't wanna know??" Hobi came running when I walked away.

Taking my phone, I chuckled at how obvious he was.

Me: I know it now

"Oh really? Who is-" he was speaking and I didn't notice him peeking at my phone, suddenly he stopped.

I averted my attention to the boy while he, wide eyed, took my phone from my hand and held it up, like, to the North pole, so I wouldn't be able to reach it.

"I told you didn't I??" he warned while I kept jumping without any success.

"What's wrong hyung" Jungkook curiously asked, still having more energy than Yoongi.

"I told her to not save me as Mr Jung hah now it's mine" he sneakily smirked while starting to look through my private stuff as the maknae joined happily.
I loudly groaned while attempting to snatch the device away but he was faster than I had thought, so everytime I was grabbing onto air.

Well, I don't think he would've been surprised, there were only their photos.

At a certain point I really gave up, stomping my feet on the solid ground and kept on grumbling.

"Awwe so cute" Jimin reached up behind me and cupped my cheeks, giving me a peck on the right one after slightly lifting it with his hands.

I tried to control the feels but my body was betraying me, so was my mind although that wasn't physically visible.
At least my ears, they were already blood red.

"She's blushinggg" I heard Taehyung come up to us.
He grinned that famous playful/perverted grin of his before squishing me in a backhug.

Ok but how did I end up like this I just really wanted my phone back

If even possible after all that practicing which strained at the only sight of it, he started spinning me around still holding me tightly.
I kept feeling like a blissful child back to dreamland. 

His hands were firm onto my my waist as he kept going round and round while laughing loudly. Yea it was childish but anything stupid with him became entertaining.

His playing around went on for a good half an hour until both of our heads were spinning.

"Argh why's there two Jiji" he looked absolutely adorable as he kept swinging from one side to another, searching for balance.

I had to grab onto something to keep myself on my feet and basically had no idea if it was an inanimate object or a living thing.
"Well yea as long as you don't fall down" I heard Namjoon say, letting out a small laugh while the others started to gradually regain their energies.

"Hyung can't we end it here since there's Jiji?" Jungkook proposed to their coreographer.

He looked around at the the members' conditions and pondering if they really deserved but he decided to be kind and let them go.

Screams and shouts were everywhere, suddenly filling the silent room with loud cheers.

"ok ok but only for today" he reminded.

So that's how we had ended up getting some ice cream all together and randomly going around all day, eating street food as lunch and other things normal people would usually do.

I wanted to write this so earlier but well lets say i get inspired at night and lately i would fall asleep while writing and yea...