29

I was getting on the flight. It would've brought me to Hoseok.

Finally.

It had been 8 months since I had last seen him and to make me feel worse that jerk didn't reply at all.

Tch.

You better watch out Jung Hoseok. I'm coming.

When I landed in South Korea, the first thing I did was send a message to Hobi. I don't know, somehow it came natural.

Me: be ready to get your pumpkin ass kicked

I had slept most of the time through the flight and yet I was sleepy again, almost stumbling and falling over from tiredness. So to keep myself awake I got a coffee.

Never in my life I would've thought of coming to Korea, it just seemed so unreal for a kpop fan... it's just... ahhh.... Trying to not go crazy seeing idol's posters in the airport, I walked outside to look for a taxi and finally headed to BTS' dorm.

Omg is this even real like no. Omg. Omg. Omg. Rfghjbgfjjkknkllnfdsawedxyhjjj

On the car I felt like in a movie while staring out the window to admire Seoul's beautiful scenery.

I decided to text Taehyung to tell him that I had landed and just after texted Hobi again.

Me: open the door

Me: are you really going to leave me standing here??

Me: Hoseok istg if you don't open it once I come in I'm gonna kick your ass so hard you'll fly to exoplanet

After sending that text I heard loud footsteps running to the huge door before which I was standing.

The barrier finally broke.

He was right before me. And for the second time.

I must've had saved the world in my past life to deserve this.

He was shocked to see me, of course he would, I appeared from nowhere like a ghost. The look on his face wasn't the only thing I noticed though.

He had become skinnier, his eyes were swollen, puffy and his beautiful face had lost the liveliness of when I had first met him.

Seeing him in that state made me rethink about why Taehyung had told me about Hoseok...

...could it be?

"Jiji..." he whispered after taking a moment to realize that I was really standing there.
"Pabo"he added hugging me so hard I thought I was gonna be the one to faint.
Guess I'm not gonna kick him, I thought to myself after he started crying on my shoulder.

A huge lump formed in my throat and I felt like breaking down into his arms too but no.
I couldn't cry, who would've comforted him then? He needed love and care in that moment, not a crying mess.

Never in my life I had this much will to speak... unable to do so I started patting his back, holding back my tears.

"Don't ever..." he managed to say between sobs but when he tried to complete the sentence, he started crying harder.

My heart was aching and my body felt light like feather in his tight and protective embrace.

What have I made him go through?

I'm sorry Hobi.

Honestly my writing sucks so bear with me pwease