30

After crying for what felt like hours Hobi had finally calmed down.
I was sitting on the couch inside the huge living room while he was lying on my lap.

He looked extremely tired and exhausted, as if a black hole had sucked away all of his strength.

I couldn't but still admire how perfect he was, even asleep. His messy and unkept hair was tempting me to touch it and I eventually gave in like an idiot after 3 seconds.

Looking down I kept staring and staring as I took in his beauty, timeless and divine just like his soul.

Hearing a noise interrupting my trail of thoughts, I slowly turned my head and saw Taehyung trying to sneak away from the kitchen. After noticing that he had gotten caught, a sheepish smile spread through his face as he walked closer.

"Jijiii helloo~" he whispered really loud waving at me. I smiled and waved back trying to not move too much and wake up the sleeping baby.

"All of us missed you~" he intoned and gently kissed my cheek, walking away and leaving me alone again.

It was totally unexpected, but it was Taehyung we were talking about, he never does something expected.
I started to blush like a tomato right after, there wasn't any reason for him to kiss me was there?

Thinking that maybe Hobi was in an uncomfortable position on my lap and it was pretty cold, I somehow managed to bring him in his room, which I found thanks to Namjoon who was passing by.

He was heavy though.

When I wanted to sit somewhere else except beside Hobi after putting him inside the blankets, he grabbed my hand while asleep.

Great.

I slowly wriggled to slide away but it didn't work at all, so I was left there sitting beside him and soon enough fell asleep.

A distant feeling of a warm hand caressing face was the first thing I noticed as my brain was recovering consciousness.

"You're awake?" Hoseok questioned taking back his hand at the speed of light. I rubbed my eyes to get the sleepy feeling away.

Jeez I had slept so much throughout the flight how was it possible to sleep again?

Only then I realized I was lying on his bed.

How?

When?

What?

He stood up quickly a little bit embarrassed.
I couldn't read his face in that moment to know what he was thinking because I was blushing too.

He tried to act normally and looked in other directions a little bit awkward but not as much as before.

"Jin hyung is making dinner so wash up first then we'll eat together" he informed giving me a shy smile.

Something had changed in those 8 months.
This time he wasn't uneasy, unlike last time.

What happened Hobi? Hmm? Mind to explain? Did you get too comfortable with me?

Without any further waste of time I picked a post it from my pocket to ask him where he had put my bag so I could get my clothes.

"What are you-" he abruptly stopped, widening his eyes after.
"oh my god it wasn't with you!" he almost shouted with a worried face like the noisy person he is, which I didn't mind at all.

I furrowed my eyebrows, widening my eyes to the extent I could feel them popping out at his affirmation.

'What are you saying?' I wrote super fast.

"You left it somewhere..." he groaned and grabbed a white bathrobe from a drawer.

I made an obvious face. 'Thanks I didn't knew that'

"Welcome" he replied. I couldn't understand whether he was serious or teasing me.

I stood up and started walking in circles as I tried to recall the last memories before my slumber.
'Well it was with the me in the taxi and' I stopped writing when it hit me.

"...And you forgot it there" he continued.

I facepalmed at my stupidity, well no it was slightly Hobi's fault since I had gotten too excited to see him.

Oops

"At least do you still have your documents with you?" He asked a little bit concerned.

I just shrugged it off and nodded my head, smiling.
They were only clothes after all, nothing much.

He had a confused expression on his face and rubbed his neck.
"Uh ok then" he looked through his clothes and picked a huge pair of joggers and a white shirt with a hoodie. "Here wear these".

I took them with a slight blush on my face and bowed 90 degree although it wasn't in my culture and left for the shower.