16

I threw on jeans and a huge hoodie like yesterday's and picked my messy hair up in a ponytail, rushing to the door with phone and keys.

So I was finally going to meet the stranger I had talked to for three months?
Really?
Well it's not like I was in love with him or anything, we were pretty good friends. He was just a little too reserved and that's what maybe stopped me from falling for him.

What if he won't come or turns out to be a stalker or paedophile? I did share almost everything about me with him after all.
Ugh.

Soon I reached the address Hoseok had sent me.
It was quite a small cafe, in an angle of the city and inside there was only an old man sitting with a newspaper in his hands.

By every second that passed my doubts grew bigger.

Entering the shop a sweet smell of home welcomed me as I sat in the opposite direction from the old man.
A waiter came and asked me what I wanted to order but I didn't want to drink anything since I could've thrown up out of nervousness.

I checked my phone quickly feeling it vibrate against my thigh.

H0bi: I'm almost there
H0bi: crossing the road

Excitement slowly built up as my expectations were growing along.
I didn't want to look outside and spoiler myself anything, too afraid of ending up judging him from afar.
I finally heard the door open and turned my head to look.

A really tall guy entered and was looking around to find me.
He had a mask and cap to cover his face, his body was thin and seemed pale with that black jacket.
His eyes immediately lit up when he saw me, he then hurriedly walked to me, lifted me up from my sitting position and embraced me in a hug.

My mind instantly went blank.

Was he really the Hoseok I knew through texts?

"Jiji" he whispered. "You were so pretty yesterday".

His height, his body, his hair, his eyes, his voice everything was telling me he was... Jung Hoseok.

I wanted to ask him a thousand questions but my mind couldn't form a single sentence that made sense.

He didn't let me go and I felt as if he was memorizing my scent, so he'd never forget it. How I could know? I was doing the same.

After an intimate encounter the young guy sat in front of me, taking off his cap and mask.

Finally all my doubts were swept away.
My heart dropped in that exact moment.
The person I had loved and earned for so much for years was right now before me. He's so perfect, so ethereal, so breathtaking. He's Jung Hoseok.

I couldn't think of anything properly with him there.

"Jiji I wanted to meet you for so long" he flashed his beautiful smile I loved so much.
"Aren't you going to say anything?"
He waited for me to answer and then laughed at my shocked expression.
"Weird... yet you sounded so fierce".
He took my hand and started caressing it.
More than butterflies my insides were upside down making me feel dizzy.

"Are you really going to stay silent like this?" He questioned again with a calm tone.
I was about to speak but then remembered...
Tears started to well up against my will as I took a pen and piece of paper to write something important, his eyes following my movements.
I had a moment of hesitation where I felt like running away from there and just disappear from this world.

After reading it he froze for a moment.

Something deep within myself was telling me that he was about to leave, after all everybody did the same.

"What do you mean you can't speak?"

Tu tu tu tunnnn
Omg this is getting soo excitinggg