35

It was around mid-afternoon when we decided to finally head back, buying takeaways on our way since everyone at the dorm was tired too.

The rain hadn't stopped, but compared to before, now it fell only in small droplets.

"What did take you guys so long" Yoongi complained lazily from the couch.
"Someone was dying from hunger here"

"Then you should've bought lunch yourself" Seojoon replied.

"Hyng but you didn't die though" Taehyung added after taking off his shoes.

Yoongi slowly got up walking to the boy with a dull expression, took one of his shoes and threw it out the window.

I saw Taehyung widen his eyes so much that they could pop out any moment. "Hyung!" he exclaimed looking back and forth between Yoongi and the door, running furiously to get his shoe back.

Everyone just ignored it as something something normal.
Well I knew that Yoongi was savage but damn.

Later on we all got together after each of us had a shower. Seriously they took so long, even more than me and I take long enough.

"Hey...Jiji?" Hoseok suddenly popped on the door as I was brushing my hair.
"I wanted to..." he didn't finish the sentence, maybe forgot because the boy looked quiet nervous.
After closing the door he took a sit the edge of the bed.

"How is it here?" Hoseok asked out of the blue.
I took my phone, yes the one they bought me, it was super expensive and I wanted to change it for a cheaper one but all the puppy faces didn't let me, and texted him.

'It's really awesome. Thank you for letting me stay. I'm very grateful for your kindness, I swear I'll respect your privacy and not do anything stupid and won't disturb you guys and will help you and pay and'

Since I was taking pretty long, he walked over to me and eyed what I had typed down, bursting into laughter.

The sound of his laughter... it was piercing like a sweet melody.

Surprised, I eyed him back with a perplexed look on my face.
Hoseok just stood there, as if observing me. His lips slowly curved into a warm and heartfelt smile, as his eyes glittered in what I didn't knew, heck couldn't even imagine at that time, not yet.

I didn't know what to do, so no reaction came from me since it was like he was about to do or confess something.
Seconds flowed and under his curious stare, my stomach suddenly got tangled.
Silence crept into the room while I could only hear my heartbeat.

He quietly got closer and wrapped me in a hug.
I didn't dare move an inch.
My heart dropped into unknown depths as my body temperature kept rising to the peeks of Everest.
Blood rised up to my cheeks to permanently paint them red as my brain couldn't keep itself from imaging impossible reasons why he could've done that.

His hand kept stroking the back of my head, which calmed me down, the other one firm onto my waist.

"Please stay like this" he mumbled into my hair.

The tangled feeling got bigger and stronger, I was so full of feelings for him, whether it was admiration, fan-love or just love, I couldn't ignore them in any way.

I was so nervous, happy, confused, excited, emotional in that moment that it was impossible to hide them from my face so I immersed it in his chest.
At the same time a pang of sadness hit me for some reason.
I suddenly thought about unreal scenarios of how many troubles we would've went through if we ever liked each other.

He passed a hand through my hair for a last time and gave me a peck on the forehead.
As soon as he parted, I could sense his slight blush and couldn't stop myself from thinking it was really cute.

"Don't ask me anything please. I just felt like doing it" he groaned before adding.
I shyly chuckled before trying to reach for his head and ruffle his hair.
He, on purpose, got up tip-toeing and sheepishly grinned.
I mimicked an incredulous expression.

This time he ruffled my hair and, oh my god all the brushing had become totally useless.
I playfully slapped his hand away as he sneakily tried to do it over again and again just to annoy me.

Well I know what a horrible author I am eww but I'm in a huge block where I can't come up with anything it's all school's fault😭😭