48. Mr Popular And I

Title: Mr Popular And I

Author: thefreakoffreaks

Rating: 9/10

Status: On-Going

Genre: Teen Fiction

Quote: People like Lea Wilson and River Parker do not mix, that is why there is a literal separation between popular people like River, and outsiders like Lea. But what if two people who are least expected to spend time with each other are doing exactly that, spending time with each other. And, not only at school but at home as well.

•••

I love this book and the recent chapters have been written so amazingly, they break my heart with how emotional they are.

I love River. He is by far my favourite character in the book! Yes he's a dickhead at the start of the book, but he's secretly a sweetheart. I know it sounds like every other Wattpad bad boy, and he kind of is.

I like him because unlike some other Wattpad bad boys, he's humanised. His emotions and feelings are real things that people have to deal with in real life so it makes him relatable.

I prefer River over Lea. It's not like I hated her, I actually like her as a character. There's just something about River in the last few chapters that's so relatable with how he deals with the stuff he's going through.

I also love all the little sub-plots between their best-friends. Melissa, Ky and Jake. I feel like they're great supporting characters.

I really enjoyed how the book began because this is the only Wattpad book where the protagonists house was eaten by termites and that's why she lives with the bad boy.

What an original and weird beginning.