20. The Lonely King

Title: The Lonely King

Author: shevvie

Rating: 10/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Teen Fiction

Quote: "Ignore their stares, they do nothing but remind you that you are alive."

When Alexandra Knight was offered a rare scholarship to attend the most prestigious school in Europe, she didn't have to think twice before accepting it. It doesn't take long for her schoolmates to notice she is different from them, and Alexandra quickly becalmed the centre of attention when she runs, quite literally, into the most popular boy in school-just not in a good way.

I'm in love with this book. I'm in love with Robin Clair. I'm in love with Asher. I'm in love with Logan and I'm in love with Yuko. I love all the royals.

This book was my life. I read all three of the books in the series in two days. That's a lot to read in two days. It's an absolute addiction.

I got so invested in the relationship of Robin and Lexi that I literally fell asleep thinking about them.

Living that sad life.

All the characters make me smile in their own I'm a kinda rich asshole way. Well only Asher and Robin. Yuko and Logan are actually really nice to Lexi.

After a while that is.

This is one of my favourite books and the ending and me in tears. Lots and lots of tears that made my English teacher look at me like I'm insane.

Nothing new there.

It was such a beautifully written emotional end that had a twist hardly anyone was expecting. An RR spoiled it for me before I could read the end.

Beware the comments.