1. The Good Girls Bad Boys

Title: The Good Girls Bad Boys, The Good, The Bad And The Bullied

Author: RubixCube89201

Rating: 10/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Humor

Quote: "It's quite simple really," Bennett told me.

"You'll be our good girl," Declan said.

Jordan smiled. "And we'll be your bad boys."

•••

Wow. This book is seriously amazing. The way the charters are written and how much you feel empathy for the main character Naomi Lorraine, more commonly know as Nerdy Naomi, is mind blowing. You seriously feel like you want to constantly comfort her and help her in her battle against bullying.

You fall in love with Declan, Bennett and Jordan each and every chapter. They are three of the most well written characters that are constantly making you laugh, though sometimes you will want to slap them when they do something stupid, which happens quite often. But you still love their goofy personalities.

I devoured this book in two days. I think that's quite impressive seeing as there are 69 chapters. The book leaves you on such an amazing ending and shines a whole new light on bullying.

A very heartfelt, light hearted book that's a relaxing easy read and will leave you obsessing over the characters for days on end.

Literally me and my friend who read this book have already planned our wedding with the musketeers. Obviously marry Bennett. He's literally the best.

Seriously I really wish I could have my very own Bennett, Declan and Jordan. Me and the rest of the female population would pay money to have those three Greek gods as our best friends. Lucky Naomi.

Even if they are rubbish bodyguards...