71. I'll protect you

Title: I'll Protect You

Author: orangechicken

Rating: 10/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Humour

Quote: *Im so lazy and at this current moments cannot be bothered to get one from the description, sorry.*

•••

I've completely gone off Wattpad books recently but this one I loved. I loved it so much I want to cry with the feels whenever I look at it in my library.

Just give me and Alec Darkwood please, I want one so badly. He was my favourite character in the entire book. Him and Archer.

Like just let me have them. I'll take very very good care of them...

I'm not going to explain in many words how much I loved this book

I'm not going to explain in many words how much I loved this book. It's honestly amazing and you should just read it like now. It's so original and funny and the characters are so well written it makes me want to cry whenever I turn a page!

I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Read it, read it and read it. Don't think just do. Just do it read it now!

It's not your typical love story and Park isn't your typical protagonist. She's independent, fiery and lovable in so many ways that it is impossible to hate her.

All the characters in this book were so well written and I felt like I could relate to each one in a different way. The plot never got boring and the ending blew my mind. I was onto the sequel as soon as I'd finished the first one.

This book has made me want to come back and read more Wattpad books but I'm honestly getting tired of the bad boy/good girl romances, I want a actual or mystery book with romance as a subplot and the heroine independent and flawed just like Park was. I recently read a great mystery book IRL and I'm craving another one of that genre so if you have any suggest please comment them.

Honestly this book blew my mind. I'll protect you is an instant WP favourite of mine just because it's amazing. So godamn amazing.

Granted it's not perfect, there are very few books that are, but the characters are lovable and the plot is intense and slow all at the same time!