29. The Mischievous Mrs Maxfield

Title: The Mischievous

Author: ninyatippett

Rating: 10/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Romance

Quote: Charlotte Samuels thought she'd be stuck waiting tables at Marlow's until all her debts had been paid off-in about ten thousand years or so.

She definitely didn't expect a marriage proposal from the arrogant Brandon Maxfield who was blackmailed by his father to make his wife if he didn't want the least favourite cousin to run Maxfield Industries.

I devoured the first half of this book in one sitting. It was brilliant and I damn  well love how possessive Brandon is with Charlotte in the beginning of the book, a jealous Brandon is a Brandon we all love.

I thought this would be a short quick read but it was anything but that. I think it took me 4 days to read it as each chapter was at least 10k words.

Charlotte is such a fiery spirited girl who we all relate to in some way or another and can't seem to get her self out of sticky and troublesome situations.

Brandon's character development is one of my favourite things about the book. He's so different at the end of it than at the start where we can all agree he was a bit of an ass.

The whole book is interesting and your hooked from the first few chapters and makes for a great read where your chuckling constantly.

The ending blew my mind. The finale chapter almost had me in tears and I was so emotional.

The end was drama packed and so satisfying. This book is such a gem on Wattpad. I serially recommend reading it.