66. The Hollow Ball

Title: The Hollow Ball

Author: simranm17

Rating: 9/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Paranormal

Quote: There are no winners. There is no survival.

Once a girl or boy step through the doors of the hollow ball, they never come back.

•••

I don't think I have enough words to describe how freakin in love with this book I am. It's so good with some many plot twists, it had me hooked from stage one.

I love paranormal books. I loved how much action and tension there was in the finale few scenes. I loved how original the book was, I've never read anything quite like it, it had me feeling countless emotions and theorising constantly about what was going to happen next.

It was just such a good book.

I really liked all of the characters they all had something special about them. All of the shaesons were my personal favourites though. West, Wyatt, Marianna and Corbin.

Granted I liked Hayley I thought she was a really well written character who showed she had strength and wouldn't be defeated like the women before her. She was a character who I liked as a protagonist and her backstory was wonderful.

The universe this book is based on is brilliant and incredibly well thought out. Seriously this book had me hooked from the first chapter. It was well written with character development and limited, rare grammar or spelling mistakes.

A fantastic paranormal book that keeps you on your toes throughout theorising about what's to come next.