22. It All Started With An Apple

Title: It All Started With An Apple

Author: TaintedRain

Rating: 10/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Teen-Fiction

Quote: Brianne is the opposite of her best friend, Kyla. Kyla is open minded; Brianne is closed off, judgmental. Kyla is a hopeless romantic. Brianne? Not so much. So when Kyla shoves an apple into her face telling her to throw it across the cafeteria so she can find her future love, Brianne is anything but interested.

And yet she throws the apple anyway.

Who does the apple hit? Dannon Barone, the most popular boy in school.

Tissues. Lots and lots of tissues. I was balling my eyes out wailing crying towards the end. It was so sweet and such a darn good book.

So heart warming and wonderful. I was giggling and smiling the whole time reading it.

Bri and Dannons relationship was just so cute they were adorably stupid and silly with each other that had me in fits of giggles and tears.

Its such a well written book no wonder it got published. My personal favourite characters, along with Bri and Dannon obviously, were Shelley, Garner and Britain. They were all so hilarious.

Its such a beautiful book that has so many good morals like not to give up hope in times of sadness and it really enhanced the readers emotions.

I don't think I've cried this much since I read Micheal Morpugos Shadow and Dancing bear.

You know a book is well written when it has you laughing and giggling over Bri and Dannons silly antics and then crying in the next.

I just can't get over how beautifully written this book was.