31. Mr Control Freak

Title: Mr Control Freak

Author: YourSassyQueen

Rating: 8/10

Status: On-Going

Genre: Romance

Quote: Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister with a better life. Her only dream is love and happiness but she is keeping a past. The one that keeps chasing her no matter where she goes. Forgetting about everything, she heads towards a new life by starting a job in Knight Industries but little does she know what's waiting for her there?

I have mixed feelings about this book. I enjoyed it and all but the characters and plot frustrated me to no end.

Through you do feel a lot of empathy for the character of Amelia. She's not the most relatable of characters, the ones in love with big shot CEOs normally aren't because there lives seem unrealistic to most.

Just because I found the plot frustrating doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy the book so far. I do enjoy it I found the writing lovely and the book wasn't that cliched.

The beginning was very un-cliched but the second part of what's been posted was.

It was very action packed. Especially everything that happened in Greece. That plot part of the story was very interesting, lots of twists and turns.