4.2 The Bad Boys Forever

Title: The Bad Boys Forever

Author: JessGirl93

Rating: 10/10

Status: On-going

Genre: Romance

Quote: Warning: This story comes with a delectable Cole Stone as you've never seen him before. Suited up, a lawyer in the making, still a little reckless at heart and rough around the edges, he's the bad boy you feel in love with but ageing like the finest wine and all the more in love with his Shortcake.

Eek! I love this one already more than I love the second one and as I'm writing this there's only been five chapters!

Cole is still cute and amazing and completely in love with Tessa and Tessa she feels the same way. Both are off to the adult world leaving behind high school and college drama to take the job world by storm.

However they are apart in distance not love. With Cole studying law on the other side of the country and Tessa living in an apartment away from him there tackling a long distance relationship we all hope will work.

We maybe not all of us I'm sure a few people would like to grab the wonderful Cole Stone while he's single. I would be someone who would grab the beautiful Cole Stone while you can.

I can only dream of my own Prince Charming.... *sigh* Nutella works for now I guess...