18. The Bad Boy Stole My Notebook

Title: The Bad Boy Stole My Notebook

Author: Miles11011

Rating: 9/10

Status: Completed

Genre: Humour

Quote: Lilah is the plain, simple girl that no one notices. She's just another face on the crowd, nothing more. Her work is very different from the ones of her two best friends, which causes them to rarely see each other. So, they share a notebook. They write their feelings and their secrets in this notebook and it is only passed between them.

Until Lilah loses it in the hallway.

Omg Reece can I marry you? Please dear lord! Where can I find an adorable beautiful bad boy, street fighter and he's also the boy who finds Lilahs notebook.

I ship them so much they're so cute and he keeps the notebook for so long!

It quite a short book and Reece is one of those characters who we all desperately fall in love with. It's amazing!

I love Lilah she's a relatable female character who has real life human problems. Like a bad relationship with her mother. This is a problem lots of people have and it's nice to know that, even though she's a fictional character, Lilah handles things like a human would even if her situation is different from other people's.

I love the ending. It's so sweet and heart warming.

God I'm such a sap!