"We look good, damn." I say, flicking my hair over my shoulder dramatically.

She smiles and we go ahead and do our makeup.

That took about another hour, mostly because I was getting distracted and snapchatting people, which made Eve mad.

I get a text from Angelo saying that he can't wait to pipe me tonight and I send some skull emojis back in response.

Eve is peeking over my shoulder, reading all my conversations on my phone.

"Damn, you mind." She snatches my phone and sets it on the bathroom counter, telling me to finish my makeup.

After we are done we put our heels on and get Eve's mom to take pictures of us.

After posing in different positions, Angelo texts me saying he is here, with Matteo.

I take Eve's hand excitedly and walk out if her house, greeted by the sight of Angelo and Matteo waiting for us outside the car.

Angelo has a nicely fitted button up white shirt, I can see his muscles protruding through. He has dark jeans on, sagging a little but his shirt is long enough to cover his boxers. Angelo looked sexy, right down to his expensive jordans.

I almost forgot about Matteo, being too distracted with my sexy ass boyfriend.

He was wearing a navy blue dress shirt with similiar jeans too Angelo, but different jordans. His hair looked a little wet and I gawked at his nice diamond earrings.

Eve blushed deeply when Matteo looked her up and down, and I went directly to Angelo.

He ran his fingers through my soft, straight hair and bit his lip.

"You look beautiful mami, I almost didn't recognize you with your hair like this." He kissed me on the lips after and I heard Eve cough a little.

"Dont worry, I don't do my hair like this alot because it too hard."

He presses his cheek to mine, sniffing my hair?

"I like you curls better anyway." I press a kiss to his cheek and notice Matteo giving a hug to Eve, which she hesitantly returns.

After we are done greeting each other, we drive to an expensive looking restaurant that I've never been before.

By the look of Eve's awestruck face, she hasn't been either.

Angelo opens the door for me and places his hand gently on my lower back, guiding me in. I catch the eye of a panicked looking Eve, walking beside Matteo.

I pretend to bite my lip and wink at her, making her freak out more.

We are seated towards the back of the restaurant, where it's dimly lit. I sit next to Angelo on one side of the table, and across from me is Matteo, sitting next to Eve.

Angelo rests his hand on my thigh, the whole time we make conversation.

"So what ya'll planning to do over spring break?" Matteo questions, looking more at Eve than us.

I swallow my food and say, "Probably just stay home. I don't got nowhere to be."

Matteo smirks mischievously, "Well you got plans now. Angelo and I got a house close by the water. You tryna chill over there with us, both if you."

I smile and look at Eve for a response.

"I'm down. Eve?" She tucks a hair behind her ear and flushes under the gaze of everyone at the table.

"Yea, uh- that sounds fun. I just need to ask my parents." She says, looking down at her food.

Angelo smiles a little and I smack him lightly under the table.