•31•

I was just getting back to Lex's house after dropping the girls off at school. It has been a week since I have seen Joker haven't heard any new crimes that could have been him nothing.

I was in the guest room until the news was interrupted by Joker broadcasting.

"Hello citizens of Gotham city" Joker said witchedly through the T.V. "I am here to tell you there is a new Queen of Gotham here"

"What is he up to" I said to myself.

"Siren" Joker pulled Evelyn on to screen and kissed her. I was so angry that I didn't notice I was crying until I felt the tears drip from my cheek to my hands. Evelyn pulled from the kiss and started speaking to the camera.

"Goddess of insanity has been over throne and the new queen is here" she smiled the camera cut off. When the camera shut off I dashed out the door.

I seen Lex downstairs sitting on his couch.

"Milo you don't have to kill her" Lex said.

Lex wasn't talking to Milo but Lyssa from the anger and rage. "Kill her I'm going to do more then kill her I'm going to make her disappear for making me look weak!" I was seeing red at this point.

"Milo just calm-" I cut him off.

"Dont call me Milo is not here and its Lyssa the Goddess of insanity the real queen of Gotham the only queen of Gotham!" I shouted.

"Lyssa you don't have to do this it's gonna be alright" Lex said in a calm voice.

"No I have to and she will be gone" My hand were completely in golfed in my green flames. I walked out the door and sped off in the car.

I was speeding past cars knowing were they in one of Joker's warehouses. I got to the warehouse they could be at most likely at stormed in.

"If it isn't Lyssa" Joker said.

"You have some type of nerve of replacing me with her and of all people" I said already heated.

"Oh what are you mad that he has me and not you anymore" Evelyn said.

"SHUT UP" I shouted and throw a fire ball at her. Luckily she dodged it.

I started to walk towards her when Joker started blocking me.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY WHY WOULD YOU CARE WHAT I DO" I yelled. I continued to try to push pass him. "MOVE J move it's not like you care if I get hurt or I would be died you have her" I started to hit J on his chest.

This whole time J just stayed quiet took every hit I throw.

"Emerald stop" he said quietly.

"No you don't care you never did you always just had me there just for you just to have someone and here I thinking you care about me and you actually would be a little different for I don't know what I saw in you but I thought maybe just maybe you would have a little bit of love in you but you only take hurt and pain is that all you feel" I had sank to my knees and was sobbing. "Why" I said.

There was a long silent pause before J I heard foot step becoming far. "Walk away from another girl showed you real love and I guess it is true u can't feel love" that was the last thing I said to him before he walked out.

I sat a few more minutes and just cried think how could I be so stupid to think I could really love the Joker and he would love me.

I finally stood up I was walking out the warehouse to my car. Joker sped passed me and looked at me for a spilt second. Shockholm syndrome it is nice to know that I suffered from it. How could I be so dumb just how.

I went back to Lex's house and was a little bit better even though I just had my heart ripped out.

Damn. My heart was ripped out.

Life is really a bitch ain't it.

I was trying remake this longer but I  have a few more parts before this story goes out with a bang. I  also can't believe that I hit 1k reads and to just think that I started this story almost a year ago in the middle of the summer. I really am thankful yegius got to see Milo grow so much.
~Kiaira😊🍼💜