•24•

Yesterday was the best day of my life I have thanked Joker one to many times for making me have an awesome birthday party. Joker told me that Julianna called and said that her and Ramond were going to come visit and bring the kids so I had to get myself presentable for my friends. Joker was already downstairs and dressed when I went down there.

"Someone is finally out of bed" J joked.

"I wasn't in bed that long" I said then there was a knock on the door. "I will get that" I continued.

I went to get the door and there was Julianna, Ramond, Jazmin, Lacey, and baby Andrea. They all looked so cute as a family.

"Hey!" Julianna said happily while hugging me. I walked them into the house.

"Auntie Milo why your house so big" I heard Jazmin ask while looking around. She was so tiny.

"I don't know. Lets go ask uncle J" we started to walk towards J.

"Uncle J why is the house so big" Jazmin asked.

"Because big is awesome" J said smiling.

Everyone hung out and talked the babies played. Julianna and Ramond seen to warm up to the fact that I was dating the top villain of the city.

They left and it was 7:45 and night, man they were over for a long time.

"J do you remember how your life was before you went insane?" I asked while walking into the room. I didn't know much about his past and I wanted to know.

"Emerald before I was me I had a wife and we weren't rich we were struggling and I need money I went to one of the biggest gangs In Gotham and ask if I could help they said I could they made me the distraction they called me the red hood while they robbed the bank batman came and in fear stumble into the chemicals and that was the day I be came me Joker" J told me him whole life story.

"What happened to your wife?" I asked.

"The gang leader killed her" he spoke he had a hint of sadness there.

"I'm sorry" I spoke.

"Don't be I have you now and I only love you" he spoke kissing me. I kissed him back passionately.

Stuff happened after that and when I say stuff happened it was amazing.

The next morning~

The next morning we just layed there. I trances over Jokers tattoos as I thought about last night. I told J I would be back and headed to the bathroom. Everything was good till I throw up. No no no this can't mean that Joker is not that reckless I have to make sure I can't be I thought to myself.

I stood up and fixed myself. My pajamas were all I had on at the moment so I was just going to go out in this.

"J I'm going to be right back I'm going to Walgreens" I said grabbing my keys and purse.

When I got there I went straight for the tests. I opened it as I walked to the bathroom. I used and I had to wait for five minutes which felt like the longest five minutes every. Five minutes passed.

The test was positive and the pink plus sign was there.

The emotions I felt were both excited and scared like when your going to see a scary movie with your friend. The happiness in me took over, I have never hoped into a car so fast before until now. I sped all the way home. I parked the car and ran inside yelling Joker's name.

"J J J!" I shouted while running upstairs.

"Is everything ok does someone have to die" he said worried.

"Were having a baby" I said smiling. Joker's face lit up and he hugged me.

"So we night have a baby girl or boy is what your telling me" Joker spoke happily. I didn't expect for Joker to this happy about kids I mean he is Joker.

"Yes" I nodded. So many thoughts were running through my head. What would we name it, how would life turn out, will our life stable enough for the baby was all I could think about.  

"That means that you have to take it slow we don't need anyone to be hurt" Joker said.

"What so I can't kill, run around, or be goofy till this baby is out" I kind of sadly.

Joker nodded.

Well I guess I am stuck with this baby and there is no going back.

Milo is having a baby imagine is cute that is
~Kiaira😇🍦🍼