•30•

I just got done dropping the girls off for there first day of pre school and I was now at home with Joker sitting on the couch.

"Do you think they'll be ok" I said.

"Sapphire they'll be ok" Joker put me a little to ease. I was honestly really scared for my girls and them going off to preschool and I didn't want anything to happen to them but I guess that is just the mom in me.

"J I don't know I think it's the mom in me that's making me over react" I said.

"Sapphire you don't have to worry there the daughters of the king and queen of Gotham plus there parents are crazy they should be fine" J smiled.

Time Skip~ 

J and frost went to get the girls since I dropped them off this morning. I invited Harley and Selina over Ivy and Juliana couldn't make it. 

"First day of preschool M" Selina said.

"Yes and I have been worried all day and I know I should be but I just want my babies to be ok" I smiled.

"It's ok Mie that's just the mom in you" Harley spoke and I seen the door open and in came all my babies and my king.

"Hey mommy!" They all cheered while hugging me.

"Hey babies" I smiled. "Do you have any stories to tell mommy and your aunts" I spoke.

"Me, Monroe and Marlo made some friends" Jinx said.

"Yeah there names are Hope, Violet and Star" Marlo squealed. I was happy that Marlo, Roe and Jinx made friends but Opal didn't say anything about her making friends.

"Opal did you make any friends?" I asked her.

"I made one friend while I was talking to Lytta" Opal told me. I wanted to know who Lytta was though.

"Baby, who is Lytta?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Lytta is a voice and no can see her not even you mommy" she smiled.

"Opal who was your friend" I said.

"His name is Damian and he is really nice and he didn't run away when I said who daddy was" Opal smiled. "Yes mommy Tim is really nice" Opal said.

"Well that's nice babies you can get your friends to come over and have a play date one day" I said. "Maybe even some day this week"

Time Skip~

"My little girls are already talking to boys" J put his face in his hands.

"J, you have nothing to worry about that even old enough for that" I laughed. "But the girls might have a play date some time this week"

"A WHAT?! Sapphire no one could know where we live" Joker jumped from his seat.

"Sorry I just want the girls to have a normal life" I said.

"With who we are we don't get normal, love" J said lowly.

"Did I say us I said for the girls" I raised my voice a little.

"Do you not know who their parents are crazy and insane criminals who don't get normal and don't deserve it" J got louder.

"What is making you so angry the fact that I want the girls to have that happy childhood" I got louder then before. "Or what it is but your gonna have to shut that down right now cause I don't know who you think your yelling at but-" I was stopped by slap across the face that caused me to hit the floor.

I looked up at Joker with tears streaming down my face. Joker face no longer read angry but sadness.

"Milo I'm-" he reached to touch me.

"Don't I'm going to get the girls and I out" I said blankly. I started to grab a empty bag to put me and the girls clothes in and money.

"Emerald you don't have to go" I seen tears start to well up in his eyes.

"No I'm gone so then I can be that toy you claimed I wasn't years ago and it's not like you can't get a new me anyway" I said tears still falling out my eyes as I went to the girls room to get them clothes and wake them up.

I got the girls and I was waking out to the car and Joker am was just following telling me not to leave. I put the girls in the car.

"Emerald don't leave" was the last thing I heard Joker yell  to the car.

"Mommy where are we going?" Jinx asked.

"A friends house" I said plainly. I wiped away the tears the closer we got to the destination.

Me and the girls pulled up to the huge mansion. I knocked on the door.

"Please be home" I internally said. The door opened and saw Lex Luther. "Hey Lex" I smiled.

"Hey Milo what are you doing here?" Lex asked.

"I... I wanted to know if the girls and I could stay here for a few days" I said.

"Yes come in, follow me to a spare room I have" Lex let us in and we began to follow him to the room which was upstairs.

"Sorry I came without telling you" I said.

"No no its alright" Lex smiled and led us to the room. "Milo, if you you don't mind me asking why aren't you and the girls with Joker?" I started to tear up when he asked.

"Um we got into a heated argument and yea" I was trying so hard to hold back tears.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Lex asked.

"No it's fine really" I tried to smile as best as I could but I let a tear slip down my cheek.

Lex pulled me into a hug and I began to cry.

♚♛Joker's POV♛♚

Why did I do that. I probably ruined one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Milo end the girls were the best things that have ever happened to me and to think I lost them make me go insane all over again. With how stubborn Milo is she is never gonna come back.

What have I done.

Hey guys I finally moved sorry I took me so long to get this update out. Since I have gotten the story together and how it's gonna end and yes there will be a book two off this story. I already got most of the characters who will be in the second book.
~Kiaira😇🍩💞