•16•

Still in the dream~

The all dark room lit up with a green flame floating in mid air. Out of curiosity I walk up to it. When I reached out touch it turned into some type of screen. The screen started to play something all I saw we things going into flame buildings big balls of green fire shooting everywhere and the last thing I saw was Joker and Maci get hit with it and it was like they were shot with a gun, but they didn't catch on fire.

"Don't let the flame get to, cause if so terror will come to those you love" the voice spoke again.

"What flame? What power?" I asked confusedly.

"You will soon find out" that was the thing the voice said to me before I wake up.

End of dream~

When I woke up I shot up as if I had a bad dreams. I wasn't scared or anything though. But it felt as if my soul taken out of my body and dropped back into it. When I wake up I didn't notice that I had waken up Joker.

"You have a bad dream" he said with sleep still in voice.

"No" I said confusedly while feeling to see if I was alive.

"Milo you ok you look like you were just killed and have came back from the dead" he joked.

"Ya I'll be fine" I smiled at him. "I'm gonna go make something to eat you want anything" I asked as I got up and started walking to the door.

"Ya some eggs Emerald" he said as got up and stretched.

"Not until you say please" I joked. Joker walked up to and wrapped him arms around my waist.

"Can I please have some eggs" he smiled.

"Yes you can" I said as he kissed me. I went to go and check on Maci and when I went into her room she looked how I looked when I had the strange to dream. "Maci are you ok?" I asked.

"Ya I just had a weird dream" she turned to me and smiled.

"Ok well I wanted to know if you wanted anything for breakfast" I smiled.

"No I'll make something myself" I nodded my head at her words.

I pulled out everything I needed to make for breakfast, Maci said she could make her own stuff but I want to make her pancakes. I made Maci pancakes first, then Jokers eggs, and last my omelet.

"Joker I have your eggs" I said as I walked into his room and passed him his eggs.

"Emerald you have pancakes to don't" he asked with a smirk.

"No I'll go make you some" I said before he pulled me onto lap and kissed me. "Don't you want me to make you pancakes?" I asked with a smirk before he slapped my ass.

"I think I have the cake I need here" he kissed me again.

"Ya well this cake has a sister to check on" I said while still being on his lap.

"Emerald I want a piece of cake though" he fake pouted.

"J your cake will be back soon" I got up head towards Maci room. When I got in there she already had her pancakes.

"I've seen you have your pancakes" I smiled.

"Ya I looked at your drawings you drew" I looked over at my desk with all my drawing scattered across it.