•08•

The next morning I wake up to Joker walking into the room buttoning up his white button.

"Where are you going" I asked with sleep still in my voice.

"I have a few people that owe me money that will probably be dying today" he spoke casually I knew he did this all the time so it nothing new, but the Lyssa half wanted to go and kill.

"Well in that case on gonna stay here then." I wasn't planning on being insane all early in the day.

"Dollface I need you to go your going to help me"

"Do I have to" I I fake pouted

"Yes now go get dressed" hue ushered me to my room to get dressed. I didn't go in anything fancy so I just wore a pair of black pants with a white crop top the showed my shoulders and a matching white choker and some black converses.

Joker met me down stairs so we could head off on an adventure the I didn't want to go on. Before I left I grabbed my signature gun and put it on my white purse just in case anything went down.

"So why did I have to go again, oh wait because you need my help" I sarcastically spoke.

"Yup and I was hoping you could help"

"Who do you need Milo or Lyssa" when ever J needed my help it was Lyssa or it was Milo it was never Milo and Lyssa or Just the real Milo, I mean you could look at it as I have a split personality but except I don't know who I'm going to be some days and I could be Milo myself and I could be Lyssa myself when triggered I become Lyssa when I'm mad I'm become her its just at certain moments I just become her I guess. But believe me I don't like the insane murderous bloody side of me I'm afraid that one day I'm really going to go over the edge I already did but what I mean is one day I may become Lyssa and know more Milo.

"Just be yourself but Harley is going to be there and I don't want you to be talking to her if I catch you talking to her your going to wish you didn't" he growled on the last parts of his words and I agreed to not talk her.

We pulled up to a huge mansion but I don't think it was bigger then Joker's though. J wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked up to the mansion and when the guards opened the door I seen penguin sitting on a crouch with his men behind the crouch and two face on another crouch with his men Joker's men were already there.

"Aw Joker your here and you brought a friend" penguin said happily.

"Your friend can go upstairs where the ladies are" peguin point upstairs. I was guessing that was where Harley Quinn was going to be.

"Remember what I said" Joker whispered to my ear as I headed upstairs. I wondered down the hallway until I heard giggling coming from a door I knew it has to be where they were because why not. The door was cracked open so I pushed the door open and I saw Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and poison ivy. They all started at me like " who is this innocent girl doing here " type face.

"Hello" if they don't know who I really am I'm going to try to keep it that way so I innocently said hello.

"Harley Quinn nice to meet ya" Harley cheerly said sticking her hand out for a hand shake.

"Catwoman aka Selina" Selina purred.

"I'm ivy" Ivy spoke. Ivy really had really red hair and that was the first thing I noticed about her.

"I'm Milo"

"Oh your the girl that has been with my ex Puddin but don't worry though I have moved on from him" Harley inshored me. After introducing ourselves to each other we talked and talked and talked with each other and it was fun I felt like I had friends again the only time I remember have a friend is my best friend Juliana and we haven't spoke ever since I was found by the Joker.

Maybe what was hours of talking J came and got me and he saw that I was talking to Harley he managed to tell me that I wasn't listening to all the way until we got into the car.

"Dollface remember I said not to talk to Harley but yet you did" J growled with his words

"Well she was really nice so I decided to talk to her" I wasn't going to be bossed around by him.

"That's why you have to go out with me to aces and spades tonight"

"I wasn't trying to go to your business meeting and now you wanna go out I'mwanba go home" I begged so that he would be oh so kind to let me stay home but he wouldn't.

"Ok I will just have to go and meet a girl there to bring home" he teased.

"Imma go but even if you were going to bring home a girl she wouldn't be able to even make it to the front door because I would have killed her as soon as she got out the car"

Time skip~

It was 11 pm and I had to get ready. Today I was going to sea a strapless white crop top, a baby pink high low skirt, and some white peep toe heels with a white hand bag which my gun was in.

 Today I was going to sea a strapless white crop top, a baby pink high low skirt, and some white peep toe heels with a white hand bag which my gun was in

This silver hair of mine need to be brushed down so I brushed it down and put on a flower crown. After I was ready I went downstairs and was meant with jaw dropped Joker.

"Dollface you look beautiful" I blushed at his statement well you would be able to see it because I was a dark chocolate girl.

"Take a picture because I almost put on sweat pants and a oversized tye dye shirt" I smirked.

We headed to the car and drove to aces and spades. When we got there we just walked in the guard didn't stop us because he knew Joker and knew I was with him. J headed to the VIP section of the club I figured he had business to attend to and I went to the  bar. I had like two shots and that's when I started to get mad I don't know why but I was getting angrier every drink. I was on my five drink when a guy walked up to me and I wasn't going to take any crap so I shot him dead straight in the head. The whole club started to panic everyone was running and screaming to get out.

"SHUT UP" I yelled at the crowd in a fit of anger. Then like that the whole club was silent and everyone was frozen.

"Go" I flicked my wrist and they all left like that.

I sat back down only to have J put his hand on my shoulder.

"What happened ?" he asked.

"J-just take me home" I began to cry has J leads me out the club. This is why I don't drink I'm rather all in my feelings or killing everyone. But I cane down from my emotions when J pulled me in a hug.

I am so sorry for how long it took me to update this story but I'm gonna update my often
~ Kiaira 😇🍩🌸