•27•

9 months

Any day now and I will be having kids. I'm going to be a mom. My stomach is so big and my feet hurt so much. I'm so scared right now I have four kids to push out. I called the girls to come and hang out for a little.

"J, can you come here please" I called J.

"Emerald, you needed me" Joker said.

"Where going to be parents within days" I smiled.

"Yes we are hey come on I have something to show you" Joker put his hand out for me to grab it, I did. "Emerald, remember we only planned the nursery well I went ahead and finished" we walked  into the room and it was so cute. There was a small chandler on the ceiling. The cribs had white canopies.

"Why is there only two cribs?" I asked

"Because I couldn't put the other two in here" Joker walked me to the other room and it was just as cute. The cribs in her were pink with blue and pink canopies. Little pictures of princesses were on the wall and the was a table.

"I love them and I'm sure the babies will them too" I turned and hugged him

"I'm glad you love them" he kissed me. "I have business to go handle would ask you to come but the babies don't need to be around that yet" he put his hands on my stomach.

"If there as crazy as us there always going to be around that stuff" I smiled.

"I'll be back my jewels" Joker spoke about me and all the babies.

Joker left and I was alone well not entirely alone the babies were here and the goons guarded the outside of the front door.

I decided to go to sleep because it was going to be a while till I the girls would get here.

In Dream

Annabeth was in front of me.

"Hey Annabeth" I smiled at her hopeing that she would have good news.

"Hello Milo" she didn't look very happy and it didn't seem like there was any good news. "Your sister is becoming anger and broken again" I looked at her in a sad way.

"She can't be" I didn't want to believe it.

"Maci is trying to overcome the things my sister is telling her but she can't it's to hard for her, she is starting to believe things she is being told" I started to cry. I couldn't have Maci become what she was before but this time she wouldn't be able to get better. "Milo, I'm so I made you sad but you need to wake up please" I nodded and with that I wake up.

I looked on the bed side table for my phone I had a text from Harley and Julianna that they would be here in a little. I had to call Maci and see if she was ok.

I called her.

The phone started ringing.

Ringing

Ringing

Ringing

No answer.

Instantly I got scared she could be crying or hurting. Everything was happening so fast.

Then I got a text from Maci

'Milo I'm sorry for anything I did or I might do I can stop this everytime I think of you my sister I get so mad and anger but I also feel happy and glad I don't why you would care but I  love you sis I sorry for my anger and sadness don't message back just read' I wanted to texted her back I was going to obey her request I happy so was still alive. I was knocked out my thoughts when I heard a knock on the bed room door.

"Come in!" I shout and in came Harley, Selina, Ivy, and Julianna all walked in.

"Hey Mie" Harley said exactly.

"Hey guys" I said to all of them and smiled.

Time Skip~

"Hold on let me show you guys this" I was to show the girls this ring I got for Joker.

When I got in the bathroom my water broke. I screamed.

"Milo what's wrong!" I heard Julianna shout and they all ran to the bathroom.

"I think I'm having my babies today" as I said that they all started to scramble around and help me out the house.

I'm in the back seat with Selina and Ivy who are telling me to breath, Julianna was driving as fast as she could, Harley was talking to Joker on phone tell him that I was going into labor and that need to get to the hospital fast.

♛♚Joker's POV♚♛

Finished with all the business just someone who had my money I got it back but the dude won't be getting his hand back. As I walked out my phone started to ring u pulled it out and it was Harley.

"What is it Harleen" I answered pretty annoyed.

"No time for the chit chat ya lady friend it about to have ya kids" Harley shouted into the phone. .

"Right now!" I said running to my car.

"Yes right now so hurry up" Harley hung up.

I was zooming down the street to get the hospital. Everything was going past in a blur. The closer I got to the hospital the more I hoped everything was going to be ok.

I rolled up to hospital and ran inside. Everyone froze when they seem me.

"My girlfriend Milo is giving birth right now" the nurse behind the desk looked scared.

"Sir your going to have to wait out here till the birth is over" her voice was shaking.

The time was going by so slow. I was checking the time every ten seconds to see if the time when by any chance.

Time Skip~

The doctor came out and told me the birth went smoothly and what room Milo was in.

When I get in the room I seen Milo holding two of my beautiful baby girls and Harley was holding two.

I walked over to Milo.

"They're beautiful" she looked up at me.

"This is Jinx and Opal and Harley is holding Monroe and Marlo" she smiled.

I can't believe I'm a father now.