A/N

It will take me a while to get this next update out to you guys and gals. One because I'm moving and I have to help clean up and help get things packed and two I might be end this book soon and I will have a second book don't worry.

In the second book big things will be happening to Milo and J and the girls and every one no spoilers though. Another thing is I'm have writers block with setting up the end of the story for the beginning of the next story. Also I don't know if I want to end this at 32 or 35 but I will eventually figure that out.

There is also a lot of other books I have planned for in between the time it takes me to get the second book of this book out. One more thing there will be a death by the end of this book and it's really sad.

I am very thankful 739 and more reads that I have for this book. Its like I just remember how I made this story in the middle of summer thinking no one was going to read my story but I guess I do have people one read.

Shout out to my friends that I have forced to read my story😂 no but seriously thank you guy so must for reading and watching Milo grow as a character and see her be a mom and Joker still as crazy and hot as ever.

~Kiaira😇✨🍩