•09•

I stop crying as soon as we got into the car. This is why I don't drink because stuff like this happens ever single time. The only difference with this time so is killed someone and got in my feelings. We pulled up to the hideout it felt like we were in the car forever in only silence.

As we were walking to the door I felt someone grab my and it was Joker. We entered the hideout and all I wanted to do was go put pajamas and and sleep and that's what I did well not much of the sleep part. I think it was 4:00 am and I still wasn't sleep. I wasn't doing anything I was just sitting in the dark and all I heard was the voice in my head all until J came in to check on me.

"I can't sleep" was the first thing I said as he walked.

"Doll put on some clothes I have some thing to show you" J told me. I put on some black jeans and a half black half blue shirt and black converses.

"Where are we going" I asked.

"Doll just get in the car and you will soon know where were going" he motioned to the car. 

We pulled up to a building the read " ace chemicals". I never heard of the place before it never was anything I've ever seen.  Joker got out the car and I followed after him.  After a couple flights of stairs we reached the top.  We were on a platform of some sort and at the bottom were bubbling chemicals. At the bottom of the building it was really hot from the chemicals but at the top it was colder.

"Doll this place has alot of memories here for me" Joker spoke in a raspy voice. "I fell in and now I'm-" I cut in off

"What if I fell in" I questioned

"I would dive in after you" Joker smiled softly

Joker POV

Milo didn't seem like herself it was like her drinking... she told me when she drinks she starts getting emotional or she is going to kill everyone she sees. Milo was getting really close to the edge and she was just looking down at the chemicals.

"What do you think would happen if I fell in" she turned to face me.

"I think you would still be my doll" I walked closer to her and she stepped closer to me and I kissed her. Milo broke the kiss and went to the edge and jumped. I ran to the edge and she hit the chemicals and sank in. Something hit me like I was losing something and with that I ripped off my silver jacket and dived in after her. I swam around for her and there she was laying on the bottom of the chemical bath. I brought her to the surface. Milo didn't look any different the only thing that was different was her hair. It was now a dark royal blue like the blue in her shirt. But when she slowly opened her eyes I saw that her right eye was the same blue as her hair. I didn't care in the moment I was just happy she was alright. 

"Doll you had me a little scared" I smirked

"I wouldn't think Big Bad Joker gets scared" she said right before I kissed her.

We got out of the chemicals and I noticed our clothes were burned and had holes in them from the chemicals. We headed to the car and I drove off.  Everything was good until Milo screamed.

"What's wrong" I asked

"What don't you mean what's wrong do you not see my eyes!" she seemed scared of what happened to her eye but it was quite funny.

"I don't if I should call you Emerald or sapphire" I sometimes called her by her eye color. 

"Will I be ok!" she shouted 

"Dollface your going to be perfectly fine" I assured her

We were in front of the hideout and I remember our clothes were burned up so I picked Milo up bridal style and made a dash for my room she laughed as I put her down in my room.

Milo POV

I laughed at the fact that Joker just dashed me to his room.

"Why did you do that" I smirked

"You Really think I'm going to have my men starring at my doll" he spoke.

After all that I had put on my oversized tye dye shirt and sweat pants. I looked at myself in the mirror still stunned on my appearance after my acid bath. My left eye and hair were the same color as my crop top I was wearing. It looked kind of weird because my right eye was still green. The next day I didn't really do anything I just drew, watched T.V, and waited for J to get home. It was like 11:00 pm when J had got home and he was drunk.

"Hey ya Dooolll" he slurred his words.

"Hi" I calmly said standing up.

"You wannnaa havvve fuuuuunn" he stumble closer to me.

"No buddy you need to sleep and sober up" I ushered him to my room because he wouldn't stay in his room so he could lay down.

I took off his shoe and put the blanket over him. I grabbed a pillow and was headed to the couch when Joker started talking.

"Is this how love works...you drink your problems away to where you're so drunk that the person you love won't even sleep next to you.." I could hear her was sobering up.

"I honestly I don't know how love works I only loved one other time but I didn't end well" I saddened well speaking of my first love. I only had three loves my first his name was Monte he was my everything and I thought that I was but I guess I wasn't good enough. Then there was my crazy obsessed ex Trey he didn't mean much to me but he was obsessed with me. Then there is Joker.

"Well I don't much about love and I don't think I ever felt it before..but when I'm around you I think I feel it"

Nothing has really happened in the book so far but the next chapter will not be boring promise
~😇🍩🌸