•22•

"Have you ever been afraid of yourself before?" I ask Joker.

"I used to before I started to see the whole world as a joke" he smiled. "Emerald you need to laugh more it really looks good on you" I laughed at his words.

"Well like you said you spell slaughter without laughter" I smiled.

After us talking for a little Joker pulled me to a room the I had never even knew we had before. It was locked so Joker had to unlock it. When we got into the room it was pitch black then the lights flickered on. All I saw was an a ray of different guns and knives.

"So this where you hide all the weapons besides the ones in your closet and the one that are scattered throughout your bedroom floor every once in a while" I joked.

"I was going to show you this room on your birthday but I thought now was a good time" I listen while I looked around. I stopped at a clear box displaying a gold and white ak 47, I was in awe with its beauty.

"What about this one" I got closer to the box.

"Emerald that is only for special occasions" Joker smirked. "Plus I think you will like this one alot more" Joker continued as he pulled out a box that said 'Happy Birthday Emerald' in gold cursive.

"An early birthday gift the day before my actually birthday and I thought you wouldn't remember" I smiled while starting to open the box. When I opened the box I see a gold and white revolver with a  bedazzled handle.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it" I hugged Joker

"I knew you would" Joker pulled out the hug.

"So you get me anything else" I smiled widely.

"Just because you get one present does mean you get all of them save some for your birthday" my smile dropped.

"Really. J c'mon please" I begged.

"No" Joker said. I wasn't going to get through that wanted to get all my gifts.

"Ok then I guess I won't beg" I slowly grabbed my gun and shot the box that Joker's am 47 was in. "But I'm gonna have to take this one" I said grabbing he gun and walking out.

"You really wanna do that" I heard Joker say and loading up a pistol. Well it is time to hide.

I ran upstairs and hid in a empty room and got in the closet. It took him a to look in every room til he got to the room.

"Emerald, I know your in here" I tried so hard not to laugh. "Don't tell you hid the closet".

Closet door flew open.

"I don't want to give it back it's so pretty" I pouted.

"Sapphire I told you it's only for special occasions, plus your birthday is tomorrow we can use it then" Joker said.

"Ok, I'll put it away" I walked out the room and put the gun away.

I really wanted to know what else I got so when I got in the gun room everything was being checked just in case a box with my name on would be in there, but that was no work because there was no box.

While sitting on the floor trying to think of where Joker could have hid my gift o didn't notice he walked. "Couldn't find it could" I shook my head no.

"Can I please know" I begged.

"No, I already promised you one thing for your birthday" Joker said.

"But I real-" Joker cut me off.

"No, I want to surprise you" I pouted.

It was like I was a child make this a big deal but I really wanted to know what what I was get. Good thing my birthday is tomorrow.

This is a terrible update and I took to long to update. I'm sorry it was the holidays and with the break it slipped pasted my mind. It is just all back but I will get back to my long chapters and fast updates.
~Kiaira😇🖤🌸