•28•

4 years
It has been 4 since I had my four babies girls. They have gotten so big since then.

(I understand that they all don't have blue and green eyes but just pretend they do)

Opal has blue eyes and curly brown hair. Jinx and Monroe are darker then Opal and Marlo. Monroe has straight brown hair and Jinx has curly hair. Jinx and Monroe both have green eyes. Marlo has straight black hair and has hazel eyes Marlo gets her eyes from her grandmother. All my girls are beautiful and are spoiled to death by there parents.

"Mommy, When is daddy gonna be home" I heard Monroe come into the room.

"Daddy's at work remember" I smiled.

"But I want him home now" she climbed into the bed.

"Here go and get your sisters and we will call him" I told her. Monroe smiled and climbed down the bed to get her sisters.

Not to long after Monroe came back with her sisters.

"Can we call daddy now" Monroe said.

"Yes we can" they all came and climbed on to the bed. I grabbed my phone off the table next to the bed and clicked on Joker's contact.

The phone was on speaker and was ringing.

Joker picked up after 5 seconds of ringing.

"Hello" Joker growled.

"Hi daddy" the girls all said.

"Hello my princesses" Joker spoke happily.

"When are you going to be home?" Opal asked.

"I'm home now" Joker said and walked through the bed room door.

All the girls climbed off the bed and gave Joker a big hug. Joker walked over to the bed and kissed my forehead.

"Hey Emerald" Joker smiled.

"Hey J" I said.

"Opal, get your sisters and go play so me and daddy can talk" I told Opal.

"Ok mommy" Opal said and the girls left the room.

"I love them" I heard Joker say.

"I love them too" I smiled. "Were still going to put them in preschool tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes" Joker said.

"They're all ready going to preschool" I spoke.

"They are growing up so fast" Joker smiled.

"They are" I said.

Time Skip~

The girls are a sleep there outfit are pick for there first day at preschool.