•25•

4 month

I haven't been able to do anything. My stomach as gotten bigger. Joker as been so careful around me. I  have basically been on bed rest, but I have a ultrasound today to find out the gender. Julianna, Ramond, Harley, Lex and of course Joker were going to be there. Ivy and Selina couldn't making it.

"J, what time is the ultrasound?" I asked.

"12:35 Sapphire" Joker spoke. I really want to have a girl but if it was a girl or boy I would still love them.

"Ok, is in ten minutes. Do I have to change into clothes can't I just wear my pajamas" my feet were killing me and leaving my sweat pants seemed like to much.

"You can stay in your pajamas Sapphire" Joker said.

Time Skip~

We all waited in the waiting room. I was nervous but I didn't know why. The nurse came out and instantly got scared from all the villains in the room.

"Uh c-can I see Milo Love please" the nurse stuttered.

"That's me" I slowly stood up.

Joker and I followed the nurse to the back room. The nurse was scared I could tell just by the way she walked.

We got into the ultrasound room and had to wait for the doctor.

"I am so nervous" I said after the nurse got in the room.

"Emerald, you don't have to be nervous everything will be ok. The only one that should be nervous is the doctor when he see me" J laughed.

"Well if he his smart he will not get on your bad side" I spoke

"Hopefully he won't" Joker spoke.

The doctor walked into the room. It was a female doctor.

"Ms. Love your here for a ultrasound" she said before she jumped seeing Joker. "Well then lets get started" she continued.

The doctor came and stood next to me and put the gel on my stomach.

"This is going to be a little cold ok" I nodded. The doctor started to move to tool around on my stomach.

"What is the news doc" I heard Joker say.

"Congratulations, your having two" the doctor spoke."Wait... your having four" she continued.

"Four!?" me and Joker yelled on unison.

"Yup four" the doc said. I could believe I was have four babies.

"Boys or girls?" I asked.

"All girls, well imma leave you two to get your things and leave" she spoke walking out.

"J were having four baby girls four of them" I said sitting up and looking at Joker.

"You have to be extra careful now since there is four babies in there" Joker said.

"We need a nursery for them" I spoke.

"We can think about that when we get home but we gotta have you rest" Joker said while helping me up from the bed.

We walked out the room and headed towards the waiting room.

"Is everything ok with the baby Mie" was the first thing I heard from Harley.

"Yes everything is fine" I smiled at Harley.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Julianna asked.

"Four beautiful girls" I spoke. Everyone was in shock that I was having four girls.

"Four girls Mie, so does that mean I get the plan the baby shower" Harley said while touching my stomach.

"Um leave the baby shower to me" Julianna said.

"Look, you guys can both plan the baby shower" I spoke before an argument could happen.

Everyone said their goodbyes and Joker and I headed off to the house.

"J what will we name the babies?" I asked. I had so many names for what them.

"I always seemed to like the name Jinx" Joker said while driving.

"That is perfect for a girl" I said almost shouting from excitement.

We pulled up to the hideout. Joker helped me out the car and up stairs to get to our room.

"J what if something happens when we're not here or something like that and the babies get hurt" I spoke.

"Nothing will happen Emerald I will have my top man watching them Johnny Frost" Joker reassured me.

The rest of the day me and J looked at the perfect room that we had that was empty for the nursery. The babies would love it.

I can't believe Milo and Joker are having four babies. I only have came up with one name and that is Jinx so if you could like request some names please.
~Kiaira😇💗🍼