•23•

Today is my birthday day. When I stood I noticed Joker wasn't in bed, that's when I started to smell food coming from down stairs.

"Breakfast" I shouted while running downstairs. When I got downstairs I seen Joker making eggs. "Hey" I said to Joker.

"Happy birthday Dollface" Joker said while smiling at me.

"Thank you" I spoke happily. "What are we going to do for this marvelous day today" I continued.

"Stuff, at 10:00 pm I want you to be dressed and ready we're going out tonight but in the mean time I want you to out your other presents, let me go and get them" Joker jogged up the stairs.

A little bit later Joker came back with two box, both all black one with white cursive spelling out "Emerald" and the other in gold cursive spelling "Sapphire".

"The boxes must be the gift because they look nice" I slowly started to open the first gift that said Emerald. I had to sit the box on the table because it was pretty big and heavy. When the lid came off and I moved the white tissue paper I seen ten beautiful knives.

 When the lid came off and I moved the white tissue paper I seen ten beautiful knives

"I love them" I looked at J.

"Emerald you still have one more present to open" J said putting the second present on the table. When I opened it I seen to smaller boxes I opened the first little box I seen car keys.

"No way" I said while open the second little box and seeing another pair of cars keys. "These can't be are they?" I asked.

"Go to the garage and see" as soon as I heard Joker I ran to the second garage I knew we had to see one rose gold Lamborghini and one rose gold BMW both with white leather seats.

"This can't be happening this has to be a dream" I said in disbelieve

"Happy birthday Dollface" I heard Joker and turned around and hugged him.

"I love them" I spoke still hugging him. I plugged back from the hug "For the stuff were doing I don't have anything to wear can we go to the mall and get me something?" I asked.