•07•

We got into the car and started driving to the hide out after 5 minutes of Joker trying to convince Lyssa to come with him to one of his meetings he had to go to at aces and spades. I decided to go because why not maybe it would be fun wait no it wouldn't I'm going to end up being drunk messy and we don't know what were going to see from me. I could be sad and crying or I could kill everyone in the club or I might kill a girl for getting to close to Joker well I can't even get mad because me and Joker weren't a thing but it still didn't mean that I could kill a girl for getting to close to him.

"So you big bad Jokerwants me to go with you to one of your meeting with you" I spoke as if I was confused.

"Big bad Joker wants the oh so great Lyssa to go to meeting with me but it also wouldn't hurt if sweet little Milo went either"

"If sweet little Milo went she would stay by your side all night she would be to scared to be by herself. Milo and Lyssa are two totally different people." Lyssa is like my second personality she comes when Milo is triggered. It's like Milo can be there then Lyssa comes. Somedays I'm all Milo and others I'm all Lyssa and sometimes I'm Milo and Lyssa. When I wake up I dont know what I'm going to be. All I know is I dont like to be Lyssa because of how mean she gets.

"But I guess I will go if it makes you happy"

"Let's go get ready" we rolled up to the hideout and headed to our rooms to get ready I wore a white dress with a heart cut out in the back some baby purple peep toe heels and a few bracelets.

I walked down to Jokers room and went right on in. Joker must had just gotten out the shower or something cause he had walked out the bathroom with only a towel covering him.

"Your wearing that, I mean I would wear anything like that but if that's your style then ok"

"Dollface I could always take off the towel if that's would make you like my style"

"Nope" as soon as I said that I walked out the from closing the door behind me. After 20 minutes of wait time Joker came in my room to get me so we could head out.

Time skip~

We got to aces and spades and the gold and white from the inside of the club was visible from the oitside of the club. As we walked up to the club I felt a hand lace around my waist and I knew it was Joker by how cold he was. The guard in front of the club of the club didn't even ask use for our names.

"So you gone get your business done then we just gonna leave"

"Maybe we drive a little after"

"If Lyssa's is left alone then someone is going to die" we spoke a little then broke away he went to the VIP area and I just went to the bar. I had only two drinks before a group of guys started talking to me. The whole conversation was all fun and games until one of them tried to get me on his bed and now that 88 people dead is now 95 people and one bullet there for everyone to see. Everyone started panicking because they knew I probably could kill them to because they now knew Lyssa the goddess of insanity was back and in the flesh.

After I had killed the group of guys Joker business was over with and we rushed to the car.

"What happened in there" he ask speeding off down the street.

"Well these guys were talking to then one of them tried to get me I'm bed and saying no they got mad tried to hurt me and BOOM all seven of the guys brain all over the floor." I tried to make the story as light hearted as possible but there was know way to make this story light hearted.

"I mean I had told you someone was going to die." I stated

"I can't be mad because I don't want any guy even looking at your mine"

"Yours, sir you much on a toy cause I'm not"

"Oh Dollface there is some many things I need to teach you"

"What is there to teach I mean on already insane and murderer and I have had more red on me then the red carpet" I ended the ride with that and as soon as we to the hideout I got on the car to get this dress off and some PJ's on. I went into Joker room to steal a shirt because I love big baggy shirt. I walked in and saw in his arkham sweats with no shirt. I know he had to have a shirt.

"Do you have a shirt I can use" I asked in a innocent voice.

"Closet" Joker pointed. I found a oversized wore out Batman shirt which for some reason Joker had. I threw the shirt on over the shirt I was wearing before so now I had on some black pajama pants on and a oversized shirt.

When I came out the closet where Joker was once sitting he was know lay. I walked closer to him to see if he was sleeping I mean he looked sleep. After staring him for 30 second I got on top of him to really see of he was really sleep.

"Need something Dollface" his eyes slowly open.

"No I was just see if you were really sleep"

"Well could you get off me" he asked. I was really bored so I thought hey let me see if he really sleep and if he isn't let me have some fun before I go to sleep.

"But I like it here I don't want to move" I said innocently with a pout face. Has I knew he was on top of me I didn't even see I coming.

"Emerald do you like spot" he called me Emwrald I'm guessing because of my emerald green eyes.

"I don't know ocean blue it was way better when I was starring into your eyes" I smiled. But man were his eyes mesmerizing I could stare into them all day.

After use talking for a while we must have fell asleep. When I was asleep the voice started talking to me.

"He doesn't love you"

"Your going to end up killing him anyway"

"Keep doing what you do and soon you'll be killing everyone who even looks at you"

I wake up it had to 5 in the morning because the sun was starting to rise. I tried to get up but I just ends waking Joker up instead.

"The voices" he ask concernedly.

"Ya, there always waking me up"

"Just think about something nice and they'll go away"

When Joker told me that I closed my eyes and thought of Joker and I drifted of to sleep. I couldn't believe I was falling for the clown prince of crime.