54)How He Puts You to Sleep

Little-reader is having a hard time getting to sleep one night, so Vati/Papa/Daddy has to do something...
^*^*^*^*^*^
Germany: *finish later*

Italy: *finish later*

Japan:
Kiku makes some special tea that makes you sleepy. Once you drank a cup of that tea, you sit in his lap and he softly rubs your back while occasionally humming a Japanese lullaby or an anime theme song.
"Sreep werr, hana."

America:
Alfred tells you stories about superheros or gets his guitar and sings Bon Jovi to you. Either way, you always fall asleep.
"Night, kiddo."

England:
Arthur takes you to his magic lair to do little spells and summons. You become exhausted from the spells, so your father picks you up and carries you to bed. Then he softly sings songs from The Beatles until you fall asleep.
"Sweet dreams, princess."

Canada:
If you're ever having a hard time falling asleep, Matthew takes you downstairs to make pancakes. The sweet smell of pancakes and maple syrup slowly starts to lure you into sleepiness. After you eat your warm and fluffy pancakes, you start to fall asleep and you allow your father to carry you to your room. Once you're in bed, Kuma might jump up and lay down next to you.
"Goodnight, maple."

Russia:
You make Ivan put on a pink little tutu and practice ballet with you. After dancing, you're tired, so your father carries you to bed. He also gives you his scarf for you to sleep with.
"Goodnight, sunflower."

France:
Do you remember "Tale as Old as Time" from Beauty and the Beast? You and Francis dance together until you're too tired from dancing. Francis even hums that song as he dances with you.
"Sleep well, mon trésor (my treasure)."

Spain:
Antonio gets his guitar and sits down a big pile of pillows with you. He then starts to softly sing Spanish lullabies as he plays a peaceful song on the guitar. You eventually fall asleep to the sound of your father's voice and guitar. Either Antonio carries you upstairs to bed or he falls asleep on the pillows with you.
"Buenas noches, chica."

Prussia:
If you say,"But, Vati! I can't sleep!", Gilbert will lay down next to you on your bed. As he braids your (hair color) hair, he tells stories about Old Man Fritz and Uncle Ludwig when he was younger. "Old Man Fritz" stories were just Gilbert talking about pranks he pulled on the man. "Uncle Ludwig" stories were embarrassing, but very hilarious stories about your uncle.
"Goodnight, my awesome schatz (treasure)."

China:
Much like Kiku, Yao gives you special tea that makes you sleepy. Then, while you're starting to doze off, your father tells you stories. He normally gets halfway through at least two stories before you're out.
"I love you, my little panda."
^*^*^*^*^*^

I'm sorry if this looks weird on mobile. I'm using a computer, so the layout's different.