Losing You in a Store (#19)

Germany: Despite freaking out on the inside, Ludwig's very calm. He goes back to where he last saw you, since he must've taught you well. But if that doesn't work, then he goes to the front to have them call your name.

Italy: Feli freaks out and probably calls Ludwig because he has no idea what to do.

Japan: Kiku goes straight to the front to have them call your name over the speakers.

America: Alfred freaks out and runs around the store until he finds you or an employee asks what's going on.

England: Arthur looks around for a while until an employee asks what he's looking for. Then he has to tell the employee he's looking for you.

Canada: Matthew is obviously very worried and he shyly approaches an employee to ask for help "If it's not too much trouble." and apologizes profusely for taking up their time.

Russia: You're sitting in the cart so you don't go missing. If you do go missing, then he and the Baltics split up to look for you.

France: Francis freaks out and goes to the nearest employee and asks if they've seen "his beautiful child"

Spain: Antonio would end up calling Romano in a panic because he has no idea where you went.

Prussia: Gilbert "awesomely" freaks out while he looks for you.

China: Yao walks around yelling your name and finds you pretty fast. Hey, this guy can be loud and he doesn't care what others think of it.
*************
Hope everyone's having a good summer so far! If you aren't on summer vacation yet, don't worry. Pray to Lord Doitsu that you make it out of there alive!!

Suggestions are welcome! Special chapter coming after this :)