11)First Day of Elementary School

Readers who have Germany or Prussia as their dads will have German accent. Thank you!
************
Germany: "But, vati (Daddy), I don't vant to go!" You said on the morning of your first day. "(Your name), jou have to." Ludwig told you. "But vhy?" "Big girls go to school." "I'm a big girl!" "Zhen jou ure going." "Okay."

Italy: You were excited to go, it was Feliciano who didn't want you to go. "I don't want-a my little bambino (Baby) to-a go!" Your dad cried as he clinged to you. Uncle Romano rolled his eyes at your father. "We'll be back in-a seven hours, (Your name)." He said as he dragged Feliciano away.

Japan: "Have everything you need, (Your name)?" Kiku asked as he dropped you off. You checked your stuff and nodded. "I do, Daddy." You said. Kiku smiled and kissed your head. "Okay, have a good first day."

America: "Hurry up, (Cousin's name)!" You called to your cousin, who was taking a while getting out of the car. You were excited for your first day. Uncle Matthew talked to his daughter for a minute before (Cousin's name) came running up to you. "Have fun, you two!" Alfred called as you two girls went inside the school.

England: Just as you arrived at your elementary school, Uncle Allistor (Scotland) finished braiding your (Hair color) hair into a simple braid down your back. "Thank you, Uncle Al!" You said as you got out of the car. "Eh, no problem, lass!" Allistor answered. "Have a good first day, love." Arthur said. "Bye, Daddy!"

Canada: "Hurry up, (Your name)!" (Cousin's name) called to you. You were taking a while to get out of the car. Your cousin was EXCITED for the first day. "Have a great first day, okay?" Matthew told you as he kissed your head. "Okay, Papa." You said. Then you hurried to (Cousin's name). "Have fun, you two!" Uncle Alfred called as you two went inside the school.

Russia: You didn't go. The Baltics homeschooled you.

France: "Okay, sweetie, I'll see in seven hours, d'accord (okay)?" Francis asked as he dropped you off at elementary school. "Au revoir (Bye), papa!" You said as you walked inside the school. The other parents looked at your father with wide eyes. How does that little girl know French when she's only five?

Spain: You didn't go. Emma (Belgium) offered to homeschool you and Antonio accepted.

Prussia: "Vhy do I have to go?" You asked on the way to your elementary school. "Vell, (Your name). Jou have to." Gilbert said. "But vhy?" "Uhh...because you get smart und stuff..."

China: "But I'm scared, Daddy." You said as you nervously held the straps of your panda backpack. Yao knelt down in front of you. "Don't be scared, aru. If any of the kids are mean to you, then go tell a teacher. Do you understand?" He asked. You nodded. "Okay, Daddy."
***********
Ideas for preferences are accepted!!!