His Favorite Moment When You Were Little (#38)

One of these happened to me when I was 4.....
Hint: It's not Germany's
*************
Germany: The thunder rolled and lightning crackled outside. You hid behind the sofa with your hands covering your face, silent tears ran down your face.
"(Your name)?" Your father called. Vati's big und strong, he'll protect me.
The lightning cracked again. You jumped up, running to your father.
"(Your name), zhere jou are," he said as he picked you up, rocking you slowly. The lightning cracked again. You screamed and buried your face into your father's neck.
"Shush. Zhere's nothing to be scared of. I'm here."
Tears stained your face. Your father started singing lullabies in German. You liked it when he sung in German. He told you that Uncle Gilbert used to sing him lullabies just like the ones he sang to you. Your eyes slowly began to close, but you tried to keep them open. Sleep got the best of you and you were out. Ludwig carried you upstairs and put you in bed. He brushed some hair away from your face and kissed your forehead.
"Gute nacht, prinzessin (princess)." He said.

Italy: Feliciano and Uncle Romano decided to take you to the zoo after a busy week with their boss. You loved animals, so you three went to look at the different animals. After a while, you eventually got hungry.
"Papa, I'm hungry."
"I brought-a pizza!" Feli said as he held up the small picnic basket containing lunch. You three went to go sit at the lunch area near the gift shop.
While eating, you saw two beautiful peacocks. They were coming closer and closer to your dad and uncle. Sensing something funny was going to happen, you didn't mention the peacocks. When Romano was about to take a bite of his pizza, one of the peacocks came over and bit him.
"WHAT THE F...FUDGE?!?!" He shrieked like a little girl. Him and your dad got up and tried to shoo the peacocks away, but that didn't work. One of them started attacking your uncle. The other started attacking your dad.
While passerby stared and watched, you were laughing your butt off. Your dad and uncle were now wrestling with the birds.
Romano threw the pizza at the peacocks and they went after it.
"We are-a going home."
Best day of your life.

Japan: You were up a little late playing with some silly-puddy. Kiku was working on some work from his boss, so he let you stay up a little.
"(Your name)," Kiku said as he popped his head into your room. "It's time to go to bed."
"Okay, Daddy." You said.
When you fell asleep, you forgot to put the silly-puddy away and it was sitting on your pillow. You can guess what happened....
Your dad went into your room during the night to check on you (And give you a goodnight kiss) and turn off your (Favorite childhood show) nightlight. As he leaned down to kiss your head, he stopped when he noticed your (hair color) hair was stuck in something on your pillow.
Is that...sirry-puddy??
"Wake up." Kiku said as he gently shook you and turned your nightstand lamp on.
"What is it, Daddy?" You yawned as you sat up.
Kiku sighed. The (Favorite color) silly-puddy was definitely stuck in your hair.
"Did you put your sirry-puddy away?" He asked.
You shook your head. "Nope."
And that's how you ended up in the kitchen at one in the morning, watching anime, while your dad cut the silly-puddy out of your hair (While muttering in Japanese). It gave Kiku a chance to cut your hair cute.

America: While Alfred was driving to pick you up from school, he stopped and got some McDonald's as an after-school snack. He got you a happy meal with six chicken nuggets. He took one, so you got to have five.
When you two got home, Alfred suggested that you guys eat your food outside. You nodded and went outside to the picnic table on the back deck.
You had one nugget left and you were about to put it in your mouth when you saw the most terrifying thing. A butterfly! You ran for your life and tripped on a rock, causing the nugget to fall out of your hand.
"Daddy! A butterfly made me drop my chicken nugget!" You cried.
Alfred stifled his laughter. "Kiddo, it's okay."
"I hate butterflies now."
That was when Alfred laughed so hard, Coca-Cola came out of his nose.