2)First Word

Germany: "Forget it, Gilbert. She's not going to say "awesome." " Ludwig said as Uncle Gilbert (Prussia) tried to get you to say "awesome". "She vill, Luddy," Gilbert said. "She vill.". Then he turned to you. "Say awesome, (Your name). Jou can do it. Aw-some. Aw-some." He said. "N-nein!" You shouted. Your dad smiled while Gilbert frowned. "Told jou she didn't vant to say it." Ludwig laughed.

Italy: Feliciano was in the kitchen making pasta. Uncle Romano was sleeping on the couch while mumbling something about a duck. You sat on the floor with your toys. You got bored of playing with your toys and you wanted your dad or uncle to play with you. You crawled over to the couch and hit Romano's hand that was hanging off the couch. Romano grumbled and moved his hand away. You frowned. "Romano!" You shouted. Romano woke up and looked at you. "Did you just say-a my name-a?" He asked. You nodded and said,"Romano." again. "Hey, fratello! Your kid just-a said her first word-a!" He called to Feliciano in the kitchen. "I heard-a her, Romano!"

Japan: Kiku had been trying to get you to say something for a while now. You would either giggle, make a baby noise, or just stare blankly at him. Kiku eventually gave up on trying to get you to say something. A few days later, you were sitting in front of the tv watching (Favorite show as a kid) while your dad was upstairs in his office taking care of a few things. You crawled towards the stairs and wanted to go up them, but then you saw the baby gate and you frowned. If I can't go up the stairs, then how am I going to get him down here? "Dada!" You shouted. The sound of your dad's chair falling over and him running out of his office happened a quick second later. Then your dad hurried down the stairs and jumped over the baby gate. Then he picked you up and kissed your forehead. "I'm grad you said your first word, (Your name)." He said.

America: Alfred was trying to feed you applesauce but failing. "Come on, (Your name)," he said. "Just eat.". You giggled and smacked the plate, making applesauce go everywhere. He sighed and left to grab a towel. You saw him disappear and you leaned forward in your highchair and shouted,"DADDY!". Alfred rushed back in and laughed when he saw you reaching for him. "Nice job, kiddo. You've said your first word," he said. "Now why don't we go get a bath?". You hit his chest and he laughed and carried you to the bathroom.

England: You were sitting in your dad's lap while he told you stories about his magical friends (Mostly Flying Mint Bunny). Your (eye color) eyes were wide in amazement. "How would you like to meet Flying Mint Bunny?" Your dad asked. You made excited baby noises. Your dad smiled and called for Flying Mint Bunny. Then there was a small giggle and the faint scent of mint filled the room. "MINT!" You shouted when you saw Flying Mint Bunny flying above you. "Yes, (Your name). That's my friend Flying Mint Bunny." Your dad said.

***I made a Hetalia Parental Imagines book. I need some requests on that book***