Nightmares (#36)

50/50 credit between me and @_Kofuku_Ebisu
**********
Germany: When you woke up for kindergarten one morning, you were tried.
"Vhy are jou so tired zhis morning?" Ludwig asked as you stirred your breakfast around on/in its plate/bowl.
"Nothing." You answered with a yawn.
Ludwig looked at you with a look that said Tell me the truth. "Tell me zhe truth." He said.
You sighed. "I had a bad dream last night, Vati."
"Vhy didn't jou come to my room?" He asked.
"Jou vould tell me to go back to sleep und not worry about it." You said.
"I vouldn't. Jour my child und I'm supposed to comfort jou. I vould do exactly zhat, no matter vhat." Ludwig answered.
You smiled and hugged your dad tightly. "Ich liebe dich, Vati." You said.
"Ich liebe dich too, (Your name)."
Ludwig called your school, lied that you were sick, and you got to stay home for the day.

Italy: The second you woke up from your nightmare, you screamed the whole way as you ran straight to your father's room.
"Papa! Papa! Papa!" You screamed as you jumped onto Feli's bed. "Wake up!"
"What's-a wrong?" Feli asked once he woke up.
You blubbered something about having a nightmare where everyone you knew and loved abandoned you.
"You would never leave me, would you, Papa?" You asked Feli.
Feli shook his head. "I would-a never leave-a you."
"What about Uncle Romano?" You asked.
"He wouldn't leave-a either."
"What about Uncle Ludwig and Uncle Gilbert and Uncle Antonio? And Aunt Elizabeta and Uncle Rodriech and Uncle Francis and Uncle Kiku?"
Feli shook his head again. "Nope. None of us would-a ever leave you." He said as he kissed your head.
You smiled and yawned. "I'm tired." You said, rubbing your eyes.
"Go to-a sleep. I'll be-a here." Feli said.
As you fell asleep, Feli sang a lullaby Grandpa Rome used to sing to him.

Japan: Kiku came in to check on you and tuck you in. He noticed that you were shaking and whimpering,
"(Your name)!" Kiku said loudly as he started shaking you awake. "Wake up! You're having a nightmare!"
You woke up with tears filling your (eye color) eyes. "I'm scared, Dada." You said, a few tears slipping. "I'm scared of the monsters."
Kiku held you close to him, something he would only do for loved ones. "Don't be scared. I'm here." He said as he kissed the top of your head. Then he wiped some tears from your eyes.
For a while, everything was silent and you were in your dad's embrace, not attempting to break the silence. That's how you two sat until you fell back asleep.

America: When you woke up from your nightmare, you stayed under your blanket with your stuffed (Favorite animal) and telling it it's okay. Then you slowly got the courage to get out of bed to go to your dad's room. Before you left your room with your stuffed animal, you grabbed your Captain America flashlight.
"It's okay, (Stuffed animal's name)," you whispered as you shone the light down the hall. "Daddy and Tony will protect us."
Alfred was fast asleep when you came in and Tony was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he went to go visit his family.
"Daddy?"
"Yeah, (Your name)?" Alfred asked with a yawn.
"Can I stay with you? I had a bad dream." You asked.
"Hop in, kiddo." Alfred said as he patted the bed for you to jump in.
You smiled and tossed (Stuffed animal's name) on the bed before climbing on.
Alfred ended up sleeping on the floor since you decided to sleep smack in the middle of the bed.

England: Flying Mint Bunny came into your room and saw you crying.
"What's wrong, (Your name)?" They asked.
You looked up with teary eyes. "I-I w-wa-want D-daddy." You said as more tears spilled out.
Flying Mint Bunny hurried and got Arthur and nearly drug him back to your room.
"Nightmare, love?" Arthur asked as you climbed into his lap. He wiped some tears out of your eyes.
You nodded. "Pwease do magic." You begged in your innocent kid voice.
Arthur's heart nearly shattered with what you said. Last time he heard it, Alfred was still young and the Revolutionary War didn't happen yet.
"Anything to comfort my princess." He said with a smile.
Until you fell back asleep, Arthur did some magic for you.