3)First Steps

Germany: Uncle Gilbert was sitting on the floor with you while your dad was out training with the Axis Powers. Gilbert was trying to get you to walk so you could surprise Ludwig when he got back. "Come on, (Your name)," he said. "Jou can do it. Stand up und valk to jour Uncle Gilbert.". You sat on the floor and scoffed at him. When Ludwig came home from training, he was super tired (Some of it came from chasing Feliciano). The minute he stepped into the living room, you stood up and toddled towards him. You hugged his leg and he looked down at you and smiled. "Good job, (Your name)." Ludwig said as he picked you up and ruffled your (hair color) hair before kissing your cheek.

Italy: Uncle Romano was babysitting you while your dad was out with Ludwig. "You don't do-a much, do you?" Romano grumbled as you sat in front of him. He wasn't very happy when Feliciano told him to babysit you, but he agreed to do it only because he would do anything for his brother. You gave Uncle Romano the evil eye and crawled towards your toys and played with them. A couple hours later, your dad came home from hanging out with Ludwig. "Ve, I'm-a home!" Feliciano said as he came into the living room. "How was-a my little girl?". "Good, she didn't do-a much." Romano said as you tried standing up (They didn't notice). Finally, after a few tries, you managed to stand up. You took one wobbly step and they looked over. Feliciano immediately crouched down and held his arms out to you. You took wobbly steps until you reached your father. "Ve, you did-a it, (Your name)." He said. He kissed your cheek and you giggled.

Japan: You sat on the floor of your father's office playing with your toys while he worked on a couple things. Kiku stood up from his desk and left the room to grab a drink. Not wanting to be alone, you stood up and toddled after him. Kiku heard the tiny footsteps behind him and he turned around and saw you walking towards him. He laughed and held his arms out to you. You made it to him and he picked you up and kissed your cheek. "Good job, (Your name)," Kiku said.

America: Uncle Matthew dropped your cousin, (Female name), off because he had to do some errands. Alfred was currently changing (Female name)'s diaper while you were playing with Tony. "Where the hell did I put the diapers?" Alfred muttered to himself when he realized he forgot a clean diaper. Since you were closest to the diaper bag, you scooted on your butt to grab a clean one. Then you stood up. "Alfred." Tony said, getting your dad's attention. Alfred turned around and saw you standing up with the diaper. "Can you bring me that, sweetheart?" Alfred asked you. You didn't necessarily walk to him, you more like RAN to him. You handed him the diaper. "Thanks, kiddo." Alfred said as you ran back to where you were and sat down. Then a week later, you learned how to crawl.

England: Arthur was a little old-fashioned, so he had you stand on his feet while he held your little hands and he'd walk a tiny bit so you could get used to the feeling of walking. You took your first steps when Alfred was visiting to discuss some government stuff with your father. Your father was getting some tea while you sat in the home library with Alfred. You got bored and started pulling on Alfred's pant leg. He chuckled and ruffled your (hair color) hair. Then you grabbed his knee and managed to stand up. Alfred looked down at you, then called for your father, who was already in the doorway, crouching down, putting the tea tray down next to him. You took your first step towards your dad, nearly falling over, but Alfred caught you and steadied you. You put one foot in front of the other and kept going until you reached your father. Once you got there, he smiled and picked you up and kissed your cheek. Alfred came up and rubbed your back. "Get prepared to lose her, dude." Alfred joked. "Shut up, you bloody wanker."