[S] Tortuous Pt. 5

Start from the beginning

Tae Hyung sighed and stood up. "See you Sunday?"

"Sunday? What for?"

"Aish, your boyfriend really is forgetful. Just ask him about it, okay? He'll kill me if I don't get over there quick."

"Okay, bye," I waved lightly as he walked away.

------------------

Later that day, in the break room, I met Jungkook for lunch. We talked about an account that had gotten messed up for most of our time together, but near the end I mentioned Sunday.

He seemed a little guilty at first, then cleared his throat, "I...I'm cooking another dinner for all of us Sunday and the only way I could get everyone to come was promising them that you'd be there again. So I basically made sure you'd be somewhere before I even asked you if you were busy or if you wanted to or anything."

"Why wouldn't they come without me there?" I furrowed my brow and stole one of his Cheetos, only to replace it with one of my own Doritos.

"Well, Jin hyung likes talking to you, and the others like having you there to laugh at their lame jokes. Tae likes playing games with you and Yoon Gi said you remind him of an adorable potato."

"Mm," I pouted, "I'm a pumpkin if I'm anything."

He laughed at that and sat up in his seat, "Bottom line they like having you there and they know I'm too possessive to ask you to hang out with them a lot."

"Aw, you wouldn't get jealous, would you Jungkook?" I leaned closer to him and kissed his jaw, "Especially not around Tae Hyung, right? You know...since he has permission from you to plow me."

He turned to look at me and I grinned.
"Jimin, we don't have enough time. I have a meeting after lunch."

"Oh, then you can go first," I giggled before sinking to my knees and crawling between his thighs.

"Jimin," he pushed my hair back as I fought with his belt buckle, "Chim, baby, stop."

"No, I wanna hear you moan. It's been two weeks and I'm dying."

"Babe," he leaned his head back as I popped open his dress pants.

I giggled and quickly reached into his boxer briefs, pulling his length out and licking stripes up the shaft.

He got hard quickly, so I swallowed him whole after only a few minutes.

"Jimin," he groaned quietly and placed his hand on the back of my neck.

I hummed and pulled back, letting his tip slip into my cheek and push it out.

He groaned a bit louder and I smirked before pulling off with an exaggerated gasp for air.

"Fuck, baby," he reached down and broke the string of spit connecting my lips to him.

I smiled and stroked his length with my right hand, while my left rubbed his thigh soothingly, "Jungkookie, I just thought of something."

"What?" He sighed out, obviously holding back his moans.

"What if someone came in while I had your dick in my mouth?"

"We'd be screwed," he grunted and tacked on a chuckle at the end.

I pouted and leaned back in, kissing his head before swallowing him again.

"Oh, fuck...your lips look so good baby," he laughed lightly and gently pushed my fringe to the side, "I'm close, babe. Can I face fuck you?"

"Mhm," I mumbled and opened my jaw wider so he didn't have to pull out as he stood.