Leo

You guys are AWESOME for hanging around this story! 15.4 reads is a LOT!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Arigato, gracias, terima kasih, danke, merci, grazie, mahalo!

          "Percy refused to fly higher than quidditch field, Draco was about to blow a fuse!" Piper snickered to me. The six of us were sitting on a carpet in a circular sort of shape - it would have been a circle, except Percy was lying on his back and Annabeth was sitting next to his head, making the circle an oval.

          "Hey, that's not my fault," Percy protested, sitting up and frowning at Piper. "I didn't want to get too high, or else Zeus might blast me."

          "But you're on a broom," Piper emphasized.

          For the last fifteen minutes, we had just been catching up with each other on recent events. Piper and Percy were talking about when they had practiced flying on brooms with Draco. Apparently, Piper was a natural. Percy, on the other hand...

          "It doesn't matter what I'm on," Percy said. "I'm still in the sky."

          "You don't have a problem with Blackjack."

          "I've already told you! He's a horse, so it's okay!"

          I sighed and looked around the room.We had gathered in the Room of Requirement, and were waiting for Frank to show up. Annabeth had been the one to first enter this place, so naturally, bookshelves were lining the walls. In one corner of the room, there was a fireplace, which we were all sitting nearby right now.

          "I wonder where Frank is?" Hazel asked, hugging her knees. "I thought his detention would make him only ten minutes late."

          "I'll poke my head outside," I volunteered, standing up. "I need to stretch my legs anyways." I made my way over to the door, step-siding several dummies and some buckets with Celestial Bronze weapons.

          "I still don't get why there's no Imperial Gold weapons," Jason sighed to Annabeth behind me.

          "I forgot, okay?" the blonde snapped. "Stop complaining already."

          I reached the door and creaked it open, peering outside at the hall. Frank was sitting sullenly against the opposite wall, but he perked up when he saw me. "Leo!"

          "Hey man, what's up?" I asked, letting him walk past me into the room. I closed the door, shutting out the outside world. "You couldn't get in?"

          "Nah," Frank shook his head ruefully. "I can't seem to get the hang of this magic stuff, and Cedric is always too busy to actually teach me. I was hoping one of you guys would come out."

          "GUYS, FRANK IS HERE!" I shouted unnecessarily as Hazel ran over to hug Frank.

          Annabeth stood up, all business. "Alright guys. We have to train."

          Percy stood up too, just to run over and belly-flop onto one of the nearby couches. "Loosen up, Annabeth. We haven't all gotten together in ages. I vote we take this time to relax."

          Annabeth was having none of it. She whipped out her wand and waved it at Percy. "Wingardium Leviosa!"

          "HEY!" Percy shouted as he flew up ten feet into the air. He waved his arms wildly, like he was trying to swat flies. "Annabeth!" he whined. "Put me down!"

          Annabeth dropped him back onto the couch, and Percy scrambled to recover his dignity. Annabeth continued on like nothing had happened. "At the very least, we need to strengthen our spells. Right now, we're at the same magical level of a first year. That's no good if we want to keep up with the kids from our year."