Jason

HEY GUYS okay, I'm super excited. I've gotten 25 reads!!! (I know, it's not much, but it means a lot to me!) I also got my first comment from Kindagothdo, so thank you so much for that! In honor of this memorable occasion, I have decided to post another (short) chapter for your reading pleasure. I will update with a longer chapter later this week!

          When we reached the airport, we left the van and waved goodbye to Argus, who winked with the eye on his hand. I scanned the runway, spotting the only plane that sat idle.

          "That's gotta be it," I pointed. The others agreed, and we dragged our luggage over. We boarded, and Annabeth handed the letter to the pilot.

          I sat down in one of the chairs in the back of the small jet, staring pensively out the window. Piper sat next to me, and Percy and Annabeth sat across from us. Hazel and Frank were in the aisle over, and Leo was across from them, moodily flipping through a fashion magazine.

          "I don't understand why Chiron is doing this," Annabeth muttered, looking disgruntled. "I didn't even get to see my dad." Our jet raced down the runway, smoothly lifting off into the air.

          "He must have a good reason," Piper tugged on her braids. "The gods agreed too, and they never agree to anything."

          Annabeth sighed and crossed her arms, getting comfortable in her chair. "But still. What could possibly be so bad that we have to flee the country?"

          "Now you're making it sound like we're fugitives," I grinned.

          She returned the smile, but wearily. Hazel leaned over. "Annabeth, maybe you're just thinking this through too much. It's just a school, what could be so bad?"

          "Demon cheerleaders," Percy mumbled. "Exploding gyms."

          "Hazel's right," I decided, ignoring Percy. "We all need to loosen up. I mean, think about it! We just won a war against Gaea. Can't do much more than that."

           We all gradually relaxed, recounting our favorite memories of the battle and grilling Leo for details about his mysterious girlfriend. The only one who didn't join in was Percy, who looked like he was going to throw up at any moment.

They're finally on the plane! Poor Percy. :(

~Percy: I'm joining Annabeth. You're dead meat.~

~Me: DON'T WORRY, YOU GET OFF THE PLANE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!~

~Percy: *lowers sword* Promise?~

~Me: YES JUST DON'T KILL ME.~

01/23/17