Percy

Hey guys, I'm just going to have the title be the pov of the story. This chapter is dedicated to my friend and wonderful editor, GinnyMcCrae2002. Once again, thanks for reading, peace!

          "It is no longer safe for you all to be in the mortal world. The Mist has faded considerably after the defeat of Gaea, and you have more enemies than ever now. For protection, you will be enrolled in a special school."

          "WHAAAAAAT?!" we shouted in seven-part harmony, voicing our confusion and shock into one word.

          "Chiron, you can't do this!" Annabeth clenched her fists, almost shouting at the centaur.

          "We're perfectly safe here!" Piper chimed in. "Do you think we can't handle ourselves?"

          I crossed my arms, muttering angrily. "What school would accept us anyways? We'll just get kicked out again."

          "Mr. Chiron," Hazel raised her hand like she was in school. "I thought that there would be less monsters now that the giants and Gaea are gone. And can't we just go to Camp Jupiter if we aren't safe here?"

          The centaur rubbed the bridge of his nose as though our protests were giving him a headache. "The Mist is fading. Camp Jupiter is on lockdown. More enemies rose from the ones you killed, and monsters that even I didn't know existed are prowling around. You seven have a very large target on your backs. This school will be for your protection."

          Leo threw his hands in the air. "Dude, you mean to say that right after we won a war, joined two camps, completed a prophecy - not to mention I came back from the dead and finally got a girlfriend - we have to hide?"

          "Where's this school anyway?" Annabeth demanded.

          Chiron stamped his hoof nervously, like he knew the answer wasn't going to please us. "The UK."

          "United Kingdom?" Annabeth repeated in disbelief. "Chiron, that's overseas! There's no way our parents will agree to this, even if we wanted to go!"

          "Children, it's already been decided. The gods have agreed this is the safest thing for you. Your mortal parents have been informed also. I spoke with the headmaster, and though you will start late, you've been accepted."

          The loud sounds of disbelief we made drew the attention of nearby campers. "But what about training?" I asked in a desperate last attempt. "If we're away from camp for so long - "

          "Our training will go to waste," Annabeth butted in, making me jab her ribs in mild annoyance. "We should stay here for the school year, we can help protect the camp. It's been done before!"

          "It has already been decided," Chiron said tiredly. "There's no way out of it. You will go to the UK, and you will go to that school. It's the best thing for you all. Now I suggest you go back to your cabins and pack your things, you'll be leaving shortly." He turned away and clip-clopped along the porch of the Big House.

          "We don't even get to say goodbye to anyone," Leo uttered in disbelief. Jason looked upset, but Piper touched his arm comfortingly.

          "Don't worry guys. I'm sure the school won't be too bad. After all, we'll still have each other." Her charmspeak calmed us down a little, but despite her telling us to not worry, she wore a very worried expression.

          "I guess we better go pack then," Frank muttered. "We'll have to buy stuff in London if we need school supplies."

          I raked a hand through my hair, muttering about stupid schools.

          We started to branch off to our separate cabins, but Annabeth spun back towards Chiron, a confused expression on her face. "Hey Chiron, what's the name of the school?"

          "Hogwarts. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

          "Sounds like a school for crackpots," Leo sighed in annoyance, lacing his hands behind his head.

Vote and don't forget to comment!! ( My inbox is very lonely.) 

01/21/17