A/N

GOMEN'NASAI!

*slams head on the ground repeatedly*

Sorry guys... I'm such a horrible author. I really should've updated sooner. Hold on, let me make up some excuses for not updating.

#1: LACK OF MOTIVATION. That is what makes me not a Hufflepuff. I literally have no motivation for anything. 

#2: SCHOOLWORK. As most of you know, finals are coming up... also, I've been procrastinating my homework so much that I've had trouble finishing it, so I've taken a small break from writing. And the cause of that procrastination is...

#3: ANIME. Yeah, that's right, another person has fallen victim to the clutches of anime... AND IT'S GREAT!!! I binge-watched Assassination Classroom (which you all should watch, it's really good), and now I'm getting started on Fairy Tail. I've even started saying some things in Japanese like 'hai' instead of 'yes' and 'arigato' instead of 'thanks.' I fear there is no turning back.

PLEASE FORGIVE THIS WEAK-WILLED HUMAN.

Annnnnyways.

Many of you guys have complained about Percy being in Slytherin. I was digging around on Pinterest, and I found the picture at the top, which explains the reasons he's in Slytherin. Read it if you think Percy doesn't belong in Slytherin.

OH and I pinky promise I'll update this week. 

THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME, YOU'RE ALL AMAZING READERS and seeing your comments make me happy, so keep commenting!

Hugs for everyo-!

~Draco: Hands off, filthy half-blood.~

~Me: Rude.~

*EXPLOSION*

~Percy and Leo: *make dramatic entrances*~

~Percy: Why you gotta be so ruuuude?~

~Leo: DONCHA KNOW I'M HUMAN TOOOOOOO?~

~Annabeth: Don't go overboard with the singing, guys.~

~Hazel: *skateboards in with Starbucks in her hand* I am TITAAAAANIIIUMMMM.~

~Me: Darnit, I think we've lost her to the 21st century. There's no getting her back now.~

05/01/17