• S3 | Sour Clouds | #4.0

Start from the beginning

His arm was reached out as I laid back, he wrapped his body around me kissing my ear. "Love you baby" his voice was so deep. "Love you too, but I'm serious" I whispered as he put his hand around my mouth. "Shhhhh, we can talk later I promise" he spoke with his sleepy voice. Adjusting myself turning around facing him.

I couldn't see much of his face, but I knew where his lips were as I kissed him, snuggling under his arms.

• • •

Yandel Pov:

[ Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forêver ] was blasting through the house as me and josh both stretched waking up. "Wow" he mumbled rubbing my back as I was still hugging him. "Your parents" he spoke as I could feel the vibration from his voice through his chest.

"Guess that means it's time to get up" he chuckled as I looked up at him. "Come here with that morning breath" he tickled me rolling me to my back as he kissed me. "Eww" I screamed out as he licked my face jumping up from the bed. "Josh that's so fucking. . " I huffed standing next to him in the restroom as he handed me my toothbrush.

"You better get use to it, if we're planning to go far with this gayationship" we both chuckled as I pumped his shoulder. "Boy you stupid" I laughed. There was a knock on my door as I heard it open. I peeped out the restroom as my mom was walking over to my restroom. "GoodMorning" I said as she looked at me and josh, I didn't realize we were both in boxers as her eyes followed back up to me.

She cleared her throat before smiling, "Breakfast" she mumbled scratching her head as she turned around walking off. "Awkward. . . " josh sung out as I smirked washing out my mouth. "Wonder what she was thinking, wonder if she know I'm the one hitting it?" He spoke out loud as I mugged him. "Shut up, the only thing you hitting is the palm of your hand" I spat back as he chuckled.

"Did you just forget I was up in it the other night, and I could've been all up in it last night and this morning, Yan, don't try to play ya boy, on god I'll have you in here yelling, don't get embarrassed" he smiled as I pointed the middle finger at him. "Challenge accepted" he said as he was putting on his belt.

"No. . No. . No, I'm not challenging you. I'm not that stupid" I laughed as I put my shirt on. "Nope, tonight is the night. End of discussion" he mumbled walking pass me with a wink as he walked out my room door. I grabbed his butt as we were walking down the hall into the living room as he held my hand. He turning around giving me that 'bae chill' look as I silently chuckled.

"Glad you boys can join us" my dad spoke as we sat across from them. "So tell us everything, school, the program, you two?" My mom asked as I gave her this look. My dad laughed as he was cutting his pancakes. "Well college is great, I've meet some really good people, my professors like me, mike my roommate is like a brother now" I said as my mom was smiling.

"That's good baby, josh how's the experience going for you" she said looking at him. "It's cool, better than high school, the parties are dope" he said as I bumped his elbow. "Not that it matters, passed the semester, oh and I'm thinking about pledging" he said as my dad smiled at him.

"Wow really? That's wassup, my man" he said as they fist pumped. "Ummm okay, best buds now" I joked. "Don't be a hater" josh winked at me as I laughed. "There's no need, trust" I said as my dad looked at me. "And what does that suppose to mean?" He asked as I stuffed my mouth. "Nothing, just trash talk. Can you pass the syrup?" I ask changing the topic.

"You two are getting closer" my mom said before drinking from her cup. "Things are good" I mumbled looking at him as he rubbed my leg under the table. "I mean things are really good" I said putting my other hand on the table.

"What's this?" She asked drying her hands as she reached for mine. "You two aren't .." we both shook our head no as I sigh of relief left her and my dad face. "Wow, nice to know how you two would have felt if we did. Gesh thanks for the support" I said as my mom squeezed my hand. "It's just a big step, you two are still young. Don't rush" she nervously said.

"Would there be an issue if I did?" I asked now becoming curious. "No honey" she smiled, but I knew that smile. "Mhmkay" I fake smiled back as my dad got up from the table. "So we should go see your grandparents today, let them know you're back. Josh is there anything you wanted to do?" My dad asked. "Yeah but I can see my friends anytime, it's family time" he said as I smiled at him.

"It's a pleaser to have you josh" my mom said getting up as she grabbed our plates. I waited until she walked off into the kitchen. "That wasn't weird to you?" I mumbled as he nodded his head. "Just a little but stay cool baby, I don't want this to end like no life time movie, nigga I'm the one that die" he chuckled but with a serious face as I silently laughed. "You have a point" I said before they walked back into the dinning room that was connected to the living room.

"You boys ready?" My mom asked as we nodded our head. "We can meet y'all there, so we can just leave right after or when we're done" I said as my mom rubbed my shoulders. "Okay baby" she said walking towards her room as I got up. "The code is 2256" my dad yelled out as my mom was walking back with her purse. "You sure?" She asked. "Yeah ma, we're right behind y'all. Just need to finish getting ready" I said kissing her cheek.
"Okay, I'll see y'all in a few" she said as they both walked out the door.