My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 3

"Hey Blake." Ethan smiled. I smiled and waved as he put his hand on my leg and rubbed my knee. "So who is your friend?" I asked. "Oh, this is Josh, Josh this is Blake and her friend Tori." Ethan said. I shook his hand and Tori followed. I bit into my hamburger and took a chip from Ethan. "Hey!" he said. I stuck my tongue at him and ate the chip. He smiled and put his arm around me. "So how are your brothers doing about this?" He whispered into my ear. Chills went up and down my back. "They are fine about it now." I said. "That's good." He whispered again and continued eating. I looked over at Tori and Josh and saw that they were flirting as well. When I caught Tori's eye, I winked at her and she blushed.

When we finished our lunch, we threw our lunch away and I gave a hug to Ethan. "See you tomorrow night." He said. I smiled and waved bye. Tori walked over to me smiling big. "So, what happened between you and Josh?" I asked. "He asked me out!" She squealed. I gave her a big hug. "I'm happy for you!" I smiled. We wrapped our arms around each other and walked to our last class, Algebra.

At the end of the day, I put my books in my bag and walked out of my class. I walked outside and saw Jake waiting for me. He put his arm around me and we walked to Will's car. I got into the back seat and sat beside Sammy. I laid my head on his shoulder and breathed in his familiar scent. I have finally noticed all of my brothers' scents, Elliot smells like musky forest smell, Samuel smells like Axe, William smells like Hollister and Jacob smells like Old Spice. Sam put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "What's the matter?" he said into my head. "Just tired." I yawned. I felt my eyes become heavy and they closed.

"Just pick her up." I heard someone say. "Yeah, she is as light as a feather." Someone else said. "Alright, can you get her bag, Eli?" Sam said. Eli groaned but picked up my bag anyway. I felt myself being lifted and put into someone's arms. "You have her?" Jake asked. 'Yeah, I do." Sam said. I laid my head in the crook of Sam's neck and wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me up the stairs and opened my door. he laid me on my bed and I opened my eyes slightly. He put my bag on my floor and kissed my forehead. "Bye Blake, love you." He said closing my door softly. "I love you too Sam," I said, falling back asleep.

I woke up and turned my body. I read my clock and it said 5:30. I got up and picked up my black bag. I put in a bikini, pajamas, and clothes for tomorrow. I picked out an oversized white shirt with Mickey Mouse on it, blue jean shorts and black flipflops. I quickly went to the bathroom and got my toiletries. I braided it into a loose braid and hung it over my shoulder. I picked up my black bag and said bye to mom, dad, and the boys and walked to Tori's house.

I knocked on her door and saw her 19-year-old brother, Brett. His blonde hair was messy and his blue eyes sparkled. "Hey, Blake." He said giving me a hug. I hugged back and he let me in. I saw her 18-year-old twin brothers, Liam and Louis, sitting on the couch. Liam and Louis are complete opposites. Liam is super smart and sweet and Louis is a bad boy. Liam was doing some homework while Louis played on his guitar. "Hey, Blake." They said engulfing me in a big hug. I smiled and hugged back. "So, where's Tor?" I asked. "Her room." I heard a soft voice say. It was her 16-year-old brother, Harry.

Harry is the quietest out of all of them, I'm closest to him than her other brothers. "Hey, Harry." I smiled, giving him a hug. He hugged back to me. I ran up the stairs and walked into Tori's room. I saw her with her clothes everywhere. "Oh no, where's Tori?" I asked jokingly. "I'm right here." She smiled. I put my bag on her couch and hopped onto her bed. "Want to go outside for a night swim?" she asked me. I nodded and put on my red bikini. She put on her black one and we walked down the stairs.