My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 19

"Sissy!" Ryan smiled, running to me. "Hey cutie." I smiled and picked him up. He giggled as I hugged him tightly. He was wearing a white t-shirt shirt, blue jean skinny jeans, and black hightop converses. "Hi Harry." Ryan smiled as I put him down. "Hey little man." He smiled back and gave him a high five. "Where's mommy and daddy?" I asked him. "The TV room." He smiled. I nodded and walked there.

When I walked in, I saw my mom, dad, Samuel, William, and Jacob. "Hey, Blake." They smiled. I smiled too. "Can Harry and I take Ryan to the zoo?" I asked my mom. "Sure, just have him home before dinner." I nodded. "How was sleeping over?" she asked. I smiled. "Fun." My brothers looked at me. "You two didn't break any rules did you?" Will asked me. I rolled my eyes. "No Will, we just watched TV the entire night." I lied. He nodded. "I'll see you guys tonight." I walked back to Harry and Ryan.

"I'm so excited!" Ryan smiled as we drove through the entrance. "What's your favorite animal?" I asked him. "Lion!" he smiled, roaring. I giggled and pretended to be scared. "You sounded just like a lion." I smiled at him, making him giggle. When Harry parked, we all got out and I walked to the entrance. Ryan held our hands as we stood in line. When we finally made it to the entrance, Harry paid for our tickets and we walked inside. "Which way do you want to go first?" I asked Ryan. "That way." He pointed left and we went that way.

*4 hours later*

"Thanks, Harry." Ryan smiled as we started eating. We were sitting underneath the covered shelter. Ryan was eating chicken tenders, French fries, and juice, Harry was eating a cheeseburger and French fries and I was eating a grilled chicken sandwich and potato chips. "Did you have fun today?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded, kicking his feet back and forth fast. I smiled too. Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. I bit my lip as he rubbed it gently. When we finished, we got up and started walking around again.

"I had some much fun today." Ryan smiled, running ahead of Harry and I. I smiled too as he hugged his Lion stuffed animal. Harry smiled too. "I'm glad you had a lot of fun little man." Ryan ran over to him and hugged his leg. I giggled along with Ryan as he tried to walk.

When we reached his car, we all got in and buckled up. Harry started the car and started to drive. I turned the radio up as he drove down the road. Ryan looked out the window, playing with his lion as I looked at Harry. His eyes were focused on the road, his brown hair was flipped to the right and his soft pink lips were pursed as he drove. I smiled and looked out the window. I love this boy so much, it's not even funny.