My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 17

*Dedicated to 1D_wave7, thanks for the great idea for their date!*

I sprayed my Wonderstruck perfume on my neck and my wrist. I smiled as the scent went into my nose and I put it back on my dresser. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time; I was wearing a black sundress and my black Keds with white polka dots. I ran my fingers through my hair, which was straightened and walked downstairs. "Hey." Harry smiled and hugged me.

"Alright Harry, we're going to set some ground rules." Jacob started. I groaned and rolled my eyes, they always give this talk to any guy I hang out with. "You have to have her home by 10 on school nights and 11 on weekends." Elliot said. "Don't leave any hickeys on her." William said, that made me and Harry blush hard. "Please treat her right, we hate having to see her cry over a guy." Samuel frowned. "I'll treat her right, I promise that." Harry rubbed my back. "And don't have unprotected sex." They all said and we blushed. "Seriously!" I looked at them and they all nodded. "Dead serious. You already had one guy that we need to beat up. Even though he's a family friend, we still have rules." William said.

"Are you done?" I rolled my eyes, looking at them. They all nodded after giving me a round of hugs and kisses on the cheek. "We just want them to treat you right." Jake said, rubbing my back. "You won't have to worry, Harry's a complete gentleman." I smiled at him, holding his hand. He blushed and ran his fingers through his hair. "We'll be back by 10." He promised as we walked out of my house.

"Harry, uncover my eyes." I giggled as he led me somewhere. "It's a surprise." I could hint the smile on his face. I groaned playfully as he chuckled. I could smell sea water so I knew we were at the beach or something. He led me a few more feet until he stopped. "OK ready?" he asked and I nodded. He uncovered my eyes and I was right, we were at the beach.

He laid out a red plaid blanket on the sand with a picnic basket and a bouquet of red roses. I smiled and sat down, picking them up and smelling their fragrance. "They're beautiful." I smiled. He smiled too. "Just like you." I blushed and looked away, putting them down. He chuckled and opened the basket, pulling out two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I smiled and took off the plastic wrapping, biting into it. "Tori told me how much you love these." He smiled, biting into his. "I do love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." I smiled. He smiled too as we finished our sandwiches.

"I have a song for you." He smiled. "Really?" I smiled, sitting to face him. He nodded and pulled out his guitar. He started to play for me

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh
Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeahh
I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay?"
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

I smiled widely when he finished the song. "Like it?" he smiled. I nodded and smiled, hugging him tightly. "It was perfect."