My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 20

*A Week Later*

I walked through the hallway going to my locker. It's been a week since Harry and I had sex for the first time. My period was supposed to start yesterday but it never happens and I'm always regular. I opened my locker and took out my needed textbooks. After I closed my locker and walked down the hall, I had a feeling of nausea come over me. I rushed into the bathroom and into an empty stall. I threw up everything I had this morning and grimaced.

When I finished, I flushed the toilet and stood up. I walked over to the sink and put my books down. I popped in a piece of mint gum and put my hand on my stomach. I swear I could feel something moving in my stomach.

"Are you OK?" Tori asked me as I laid my head on Harry's shoulder. "Just don't feel well." I smiled a little. Harry frowned and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry babe." He said to me and I squeezed his knee. "It's fine." I looked at him and I felt sick again. "I'll be right back." I said, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I walked down the hall quickly, not looking where I was going when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I said to them as I got up. "It's alright..." I heard a familiar voice say. My eyes widened as I looked up and saw my ex-boyfriend, Ethan. "Hey..." I said awkwardly. "Hey." He bit his lip. He looked a lot different, his skin was tanner, his hair grew longer and I think he has a tattoo on his arm. He looked more handsome than before. "How have you been?" he asked. "Good." I said simply.

The sick feeling I had went away and turned into an anxious feeling when I saw Ethan. "How's Sheyenne?" I asked, her name coming out of my mouth sounded very foreign. "She's good." He smiled, and I nodded, inwardly rolling my eyes. "What about you and Harry." He asked.

"Harry and I are perfect." I smiled, thinking about my loving boyfriend. He nodded and looked down. "Do you want to hang out one day, like at Panera Bread or something?" he asked and I nodded. "I'll think about it." I looked at him. He nodded. "I'll text you anyway." He said casually and walked away. I bit my lip and started walking back to the cafeteria.

"Tor, I feel really sick." I said to her as I laid on my bed, rubbing my stomach. "Didn't you and Harry have sex a week ago?" She asked me. "Yeah.... Oh my god, you don't think..." I started. "Check and see." She said as I walked into the bathroom. "Where are your tests?" I asked her. "In the cabinet." She answered. I grabbed one and took it. "How long do you have to wait?" she asked me as I paced in my bedroom. "Few minutes." I took a deep breath. "Blake, it's OK." She reassured me as I walked back into the bathroom. "I hope so." I bit my lip as I picked up the white stick and looked at the result. "What does it say?" she asked as my eyes widened

+ Positive