My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 12

I was sitting on the edge of my bed texting Tori. We have been texting about what happened yesterday since this morning.

To: Tori❤️
Ethan and I haven't even been together that long. Why would Sheyenne do that? Was she jealous?

From: Tori❤️
Maybe, didn't you say she was acting rude when you didn't tell her that you and Ethan went out?

To: Tori❤️
Yeah, that's true but right now I don't want to see any of them

From: Tori❤️
But we go to school with them, what are you going to do?

To: Tori❤️
Ignore them

Tori didn't text me after that. I sighed and put my phone on my nightstand. I turned off my light and got underneath the covers. I cried myself to sleep.
•••

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache. I got up slowly and went to my closet. I picked out a white long sleeve shirt, blue jean skinny jeans, and tan UGGS. I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a mess; my hair was going all sorts of ways and my eyes were red and puffy, that's probably why Ethan broke up with me. I sighed and turned my shower on. I took a hot shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I put my hair into a high bun and put on some makeup. I picked up my hot pink infinity scarf and put it on my neck. I picked up my iPhone and my bag and walked down the stairs.

I saw dad sitting at the table reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. Ryan and the rest of the boys were eating breakfast of scrambled eggs and turkey bacon with assorted fruit. "Morning princess," Dad said as I sat down beside him. I nodded a hello and began eating my breakfast. The air was tense and awkward. I didn't even finish eating my breakfast when I decided to throw it away. I sat back down and started texting Tori again.

To: Tori❤️
Can I sleep over tonight??

From: Tori❤️
Of course, babe I'll have the ice cream and chick flicks all ready

To: Tori❤️
Thanks Tor, you always know how to make me feel better😌

From: Tori❤️
I know I have that gift lol

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. "Ready to go Blake?" Samuel asked me. "I guess." I nodded and followed them to Elliot's car. I sat in the back between Sam and William. I sighed as Eli backed the car up and drove towards the school.