My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 18

"Harry, I'm bored." I whined as he chuckled, holding a bowl of popcorn. We were having a Criminal Minds marathon at his house. He flopped down on the couch beside me and it went down due to his weight. "I'm sorry babe." He put the bowl between us and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and grabbed a handful of popcorn, placing each kernel in my mouth and eating it. He did the same and watched the TV.

The room fell silent; the only noise was the talking on the flat screen and our crunching of popcorn. I like this, I liked being alone with Harry. His company was all I needed. He laid his large hand on my thigh and I smiled, looking at him. His brown hair was in his face, covering his light green eyes. "Hey." He said softly, showing his perfect teeth. "Hey." I smiled as he leaned into me and kissed me. This kiss felt a lot different than the others, it was more passionate and heated and I loved it.

The bowl of popcorn fell onto the floor as he laid on top of me, pinning my arms above my head. I deepened the kiss, my lips molding with his as he bit my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue entered.

The taste of salt and coke fell onto my taste buds as we explored each other's mouths. A groan came from Harry's throat as we made out. I ran my fingers through his hair as his large hands went down my sides. I gasped softly as his fingers played with the hem of my shirt. His green eyes met my blue ones, asking if he could take it off. I let him as he threw it on the ground.

Our articles of clothing came off soon after and I was left in a bra and panties and he was left in his boxers. "Do you want to do this?" he asked and I nodded, playing with the edge of his Calvin Klein boxers. He bit his lip as I took it off slowly and threw it on the floor. I bit my lip and looked up at him. He slowly took off my bra and panties and put it with the rest of my clothes. He leaned down and lightly kissed my neck. "I want you," I whispered

•••

Sunlight shone on my eyes and I opened them slightly. I was still in Harry's living room, on his couch, without clothes on. Oh my god, it really happened. I heard light snores as I looked at my boyfriend. His eyes were closed and his hair was tousled from the events last night.

I smiled and lightly pecked his lips as I sat up. The popcorn bowl was still on the floor along with all of our clothes. I put on my panties and Harry's red and black plaid shirt and stood up. "That really happened," I whispered to myself before walking downstairs.

I walked into his kitchen. I opened the cabinet and took out pancake mix and put it on the counter along with some bowls. I made the mix and started cooking the pancakes and eggs. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and I smiled as they kissed my cheek. "Morning babe," Harry said huskily and my heart fluttered. "Morning babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled too and sat on the counter and watched me cook. "Last night was amazing." He smirked. I blushed and nodded. I continued cooking as he got up and went to clean the popcorn.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked me, sipping his coffee. I tapped my fingers on the mug, thinking. "Let's go to the zoo." I smiled. He smiled too and nodded. "Do you want to take Ryan?" I asked and he nodded. "I love that little booger." He smiled, making me smile too.

When we finished our coffee, we washed the dishes. Our dishwashing episode included some bubble fights and spraying water on each other. I giggled and wrung out my hair as I went to his room. I went through my bag and picked out a coral tank top, blue jean shorts, and brown sandals. I walked into Tori's room and went into her shower. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I blow-dried my hair and did my makeup. I put my phone in the pocket of my vest and walked downstairs.

Harry was sitting on his couch wearing a gray t-shirt, blue jean shorts, and gray Jordans. He had on a green beanie. He smiled at me and stood up. "Hey, beautiful." He smiled, making me blush. "Hey." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, intertwining our fingers. "Ready to go?" he asked and I nodded as we walked outside.