My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 6

We got back into his car and he started it up. "Who's going to clean up?" I asked him as he started driving. "I have people." He said, winking at me. I smiled and looked out the window. I felt him grab my hand and intertwine our fingers. I smiled and looked at him. He looked back at me and wriggled his eyebrows. I laughed and looked forward. Ethan stopped in front of my house. "See you at school." He smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Bye," I said and closed his door.

I walked into my house and was bombarded by my brothers. "He didn't do anything to you, did he?" they asked. I shook my head. They moved out of the way and I walked upstairs to my room. I threw myself onto my bed and kicked my shoes off. I had a message from I looked at my phone and saw I had a message from Tori.

From: Tori😜
How did it go?😏

To: Tori😜
I'll tell you tomorrow

I smiled and put my phone on my nightstand. I put on an orange long-sleeved shirt and black shorts. I put my hair up in a bun and turned off my light. My phone beeped telling me that I had a text message. I picked up my phone and checked the message

From: Ethan❤️
see you tomorrow😘

To: Ethan❤️
can't wait to see you❤️

I put my phone back on my nightstand and fell asleep.
•••

I felt the warm sun on my face and I woke up. I got up and picked out a white t-shirt with black stripes, denim skinny jeans, and black slip-on shoes. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed, left my hair down, and put on some makeup. I picked up my phone and bag and walked downstairs.

"Blakey!!" I heard Ryan say as he ran towards me. I smiled and picked him up. I sat on the couch with him on my lap. "How are you?" I asked. "Good." He said getting off me and running over to his toys. I chuckled and pulled out my phone. I had a text from Tori, Ethan, and Sheyenne.

From: Tori😜
Can't wait to see you and hear about your date😉

From: Ethan❤️
Hey babe, good morning and I'll see you at school!

From: Shey
Why didn't you tell me and Bree your dating Ethan, you bitch😜

I decided to reply to all of them

To: Tori😜
Aight babe lol, see you later

To: Ethan❤️
Good morning to you too babe, can't wait to see you😘

To: Shey
Well I'm sorry, you and Bree haven't been at school and I've been busy but I'll tell you today

I put my phone in my pocket and sat at the table. My mom handed me a plate with a piece of toast with Nutella, sliced bananas and sliced strawberries on it. "Thanks." I smiled as she handed me a cup of tea. "You're welcome, sweetie." She smiled and called the boys down. I bit into my toast as the boys came downstairs. "Morning mom, Morning Blake." They said and sat down. I waved at them and finished my toast. I put my plate and my cup in the sink and sat on the couch. "Ready to go?" Elliot asked me. I nodded and picked up my bag. We walked outside and got in Elliot's car.

When we were at school, I said bye and got out. I walked inside, and all eyes were on me. I blushed and walked to my locker. I opened it up and put my books inside. I was about to close my locker when I saw four pairs of eyes looking at me. "Hi guys," I said awkwardly and closed my locker. Shey and Bree grabbed my arms and pulled me to the nearest closet. "OK, spill everything!!" Bree said. I took a breath and started.